To sleep or not to sleep (1 Viewer)

We only have one life so we want to sleep with different people to gain different experiences and make the most of life. But what about ethical values? There's the dilemma! We are torn between the ethical values we hold and the desire to experience sexual intercourse with as many different people
we can in our lives.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
hmm
.. .. .. ethically there is no dilemma..
morally there is.. but its up to u tho. .

do it and live with it..

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
no im staying up all night(i am too lazy to read your post and just read to sleep or not?)

beckles

at boarding school in the mighty town of Tamworth
HSC
think about it this way....
you plan on getting married to someone, (someone who's obviously your kind of person, great to be with, good looking, awesome in bed etc etc)...eventually and settle down.
imagine where you've been, the people you've slept with, "just to try before you buy" typathing...
and then your going to marry this person, your standing at the alter about to say your i do's and what not...then a chick silently gets up, comes over and holds the hand of your husband to be...and then another and another..untill theres a line of say, 17 gals standing next to him.....one of the chicks says to him "why hello there! those are some pretty hefty promises your making" or "oh, what a pretty bride" "does she know about all the things you used to wisper in MY ear?"

you ever so politely wisper to him "whats going on?" "who are all these girls?" obviously theyre people he's been with....

think about all the ppl who could line up next to you on your wedding day, people you've given yourself to 'just for the fun of it'...

try to view people you meet as somebody elses future husband or wife, coz ultimately thats probably what they'll be.

it might be fun, physically, but obviously if your even considering 'moral and ethical' values or whatever then you do know its not the best thing to be doing....
there's an awesome book on this stuff called "i kissed dating goodbye" i recomend it...

but anyway, no one can tell you how to live, and thats not what im trying to do...
catchya!

G

Gavvvvvin

I could never marry someone whose slept with someone else.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
no. marry someone who's only slept with you.
it's possible, and preferable.

G

Gavvvvvin

**Temptation** said:
So u wanna marry someone who is a virgin?
Yes

Edit: actually what dreamerish said ^ :p

Last edited by a moderator:
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
no. marry someone who's only slept with you.
it's possible, and preferable.
Ok...so if ur with a guy now, and u have lost ur virginity to him, do u think that ur seriously going to marry him, and that it is wat he will want in the future?

HSC
_DeathlessOne_ said:
Yes

Edit: actually what dreamerish said ^ :p
But I dunt want u to get me wrong, i respect that and wat u wanna do...and i see where u are comin from

santaslayer

HSC
That only happens in movies. You watch too much of it.

I have no problems with it, in fact, I think it's a large part of many guy's fantasies/hopes and dreams. lol.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
beckles said:
you plan on getting married to someone, (someone who's obviously your kind of person, great to be with, good looking, awesome in bed etc etc)...eventually and settle down.
wow...u've got high hopes :p

not saying u wont get that, but still...high hopes....

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
beckles said:
hmms not likely!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
yeh...jus go n bump them :p

or not..thats annoying...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)