To help us all!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Alexander23q

HSC
Hey all,

Look, i came up with a great idea to help all of us with the Trials and half yearlies or what ever.

If any of you are bothered, go to your schools and ask for the past years trial hsc exams and half yearlies or what ever, any test really, and make it available for download! so other people and other schools can see other tests and do them!

well, i dont know about you, but i think its a good idea

aek

Banned
HSC
Well Alexander, it's a very good idea but why don't you get us started?

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
well;

1: there are resources with trials, etc.
2: BOS (original) has the hsc papers.
3: there are books for maths with worked solutions.
4: i really cbf'd.... if it's giving my competitors a leading edge, nope! >D

P

pLuvia

shinji said:
lol

But there is a site from BoS that has a lot of past trials and assessments, forgot what the site was

aek

Banned
HSC
shinji said:
But you wouldn't mind us giving you a leading edge, isn't that right dickhead

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Shinji knows where its at.

DO NOT help anyone in the same year as you.
You may help them grasp a concept, learn something new, make a better decision.

Ultimately, it WILL affect your UAI.

But however, it is perfectly reasonable to spunge of all the fools who hand out help like skittles. Theyre offering. Their mistake. Why not take it?

omar273

Oscarwatcher
HSC
mr_brightside said:
Shinji knows where its at.

DO NOT help anyone in the same year as you.
You may help them grasp a concept, learn something new, make a better decision.

Ultimately, it WILL affect your UAI.

But however, it is perfectly reasonable to spunge of all the fools who hand out help like skittles. Theyre offering. Their mistake. Why not take it?

A little unethical... but I can see where you're coming from

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
omar273 said:
A little unethical...
Ethical?

I was judged purely on one year of schooling, after consistent work all though high school and after a good set of School Cert. marks. All because I had some problems last year and fucked the HSC up, my options in doing what I wanted to do was cut down dramatically.

Thats ethical though, right?

06ers: Take no prisoners. If you can get ahead without doing anything thats set down as against the rules by the BOS. Do it.

Asheroth

Paranoid Android
HSC
An exception to the 'take no prisoners rule': If, after all your assessments are concluded, you find yourself in the happy position of first in your subject, then hand out summaries and other help like there's no tomorrow. After all, you get the highest HSC mark for your assessment mark, so why not make it the best mark that you can?

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
Asheroth said:
An exception to the 'take no prisoners rule': If, after all your assessments are concluded, you find yourself in the happy position of first in your subject, then hand out summaries and other help like there's no tomorrow. After all, you get the highest HSC mark for your assessment mark, so why not make it the best mark that you can?
In theory, if you're coming 1st, stop helping anyone just in case they get a better mark than you in the external exam. Then your mark will be determined by you and you only, instead of affected by other people.

ScottyG

Victory is mine.
HSC
Asheroth said:
Heh, you make a good point there.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Templar said:
In theory, if you're coming 1st, stop helping anyone just in case they get a better mark than you in the external exam. Then your mark will be determined by you and you only, instead of affected by other people.
yeah, but u take the mark that comes first in the hsc mark. so it's basically a win-win situation! =)

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
shinji said:
yeah, but u take the mark that comes first in the hsc mark. so it's basically a win-win situation! =)
Not exactly...it's still better to be outright first in external.

P

pLuvia

Just try and stay first in the internal assessments, i.e. in the school. And then as long as you know you have secured the 1st place, help people for the external marks, as it is also determined how well your school does

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)