To all my 2015 HSC BoSers (1 Viewer)

lightthefuze

HSC
Would love to hear all your aspirations and desires for the future!
1. What do you plan to do after HSCs are over?
2. What uni course are you planning to do?
3. How do you feel that it is our last term of year 11 and HSC is inevitably coming?
4. Are you ready for HSCs?
5. What keeps you driven during the senior years?
1. Go on a European holiday with the family before Uni starts
2. Teaching (still making my mind up between Primary or Secondary)
3. I'm nervous, but I know that 2015 will be an amazing year for me
4. Haven't done notes yet, but all of my textbooks are ready to go!
5. My parents, my teachers, the European holiday if I get 90+ and prove myself to so many people

evasharman

HSC
1. Gap year. Don't know where yet, and then uni.
2. Something to do with history/secondary teaching.
3. I feel happy with what i've done and excited for this next term coming, albeit I am a bit nervous.
4. We can hope so.
5. Extracurricular stuff, my family, my friends..... mostly myself~

Stygian

HSC
3. How do you feel that it is our last term of year 11 and HSC is inevitably coming?
1. Travelling overseas with mates
2. Medicine, anywhere, i'm not too fussed
3. Not as stressed as some others might be because i have to deal with less units next year
4. Have to do two HSC exams this year anyway so i should be
5. I want to do as well as i can

Therese98

HSC
1. Travel Europe, and if I feel like ever coming home, proceed to step two

2. Go to uni, study Arts/Literature in Sydney somewhere, then do my Masters in Literature, finally complete my Phd in Literature, (hopefully at Cambridge or Oxford) and in the end, live happily ever after.

3. Crazy. It's like my whole life is spinning around school- dizzy and terrifying.

4. Excited, but not ready.

5. Wanting to live up to expectations and casually blast everyone with my incredible Atar. :)

Last edited:

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
1) I sat around for 4 months, got some training, work
2) eng/compSci
3) n/a
4) this time last year; no
5) not really sure; but it is the final year of high school and I wanted to do well

Therese98

HSC
1. All the fun things I can think of doing. Hopefully travel and all that
2. Have no idea yet
3. There is nothing I can do to stop it, so bring it on I guess
4. No, obviously
5. To get out of the place I live in :lol:
Definitely agree to number 5!

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
1. I sat around for 4 months, got indecent proposals and dodgy job offers
2. MBBS anywhere, don't care
3. I was pretty lax during my prelims
4. Been there, done that. But I'd never do it ever again
5. I guess, just having a goal in mind. I mean I had many drawbacks, many tears were shed during the year, but I realised brooding over things weren't going to make any magic happen. So I did my best.

5str

HSC
1. Straight into uni or gap year, depends if I'm a lazy fuck or eager
2. Pure Maths or Actuary Studies (pipe dream) at UNSW
3. Cruising pretty hard in some subjects that I'm dropping next year, pretty chill otherwise
4. Fuck no, we all have another year for that shit
5. I enjoy learning to a decent degree

panicatthehsc

HSC
1. Rest a bit with friends in Australia, then head off overseas for a year as an Au Pair!!
2. Bachelor of Arts (Psychology) at Macquarie Uni
3. Yet to work that out. Part of me can't wait to finish school finally and do what I want, the other doesn't want to have to go through the stress of the HSC.
4. Ummm....not yet. Let me get through the Prelim exams first!!! But I think I will be when it comes!
5. Determination to do better than people expect me to, wanting to prove myself to everyone.

Fiction

HSC
1. Go on a holiday to china<3
2. Haven't decided yet. Hopefully something will hit me soon haha...
3. I think I either burnt out (not likely with moi marks //cries) or maybe, as stupid as it sounds, I'm in shock? Either way, I'm currently in procrastinaton-galore :p
4. I want it over and done with lol xD
5. Rivals, thought of meeting relatives, prove myself, learning is enjoyable to a degree :) and I want to leave an impression on some teachers haha

zaadifyable

HSC
1. As everyone is doing, I'm going overseas as well, maybe Thailand for the food, but most likely China. But I'm finally allowed to have some pet birds and chickens (aways wanted them, but my parents think that they're too much of a distraction)
2. I really would love to get into something health related. Optometry seems good; medicine would be GREAT, but I doubt I would make it in, as I am an average student competing with all the smart people. I checked matched the average marks of the subjects I'm doing with that of my school's annual report, and it says I would receive a minimum atar of 91. I hope I improve from my average mark!!!!
3. Crap, I dreaded this ever since year 8. urgh. Its scary.
4. Nope, NOPE. Wish I could repeat year 10. Its coming up too fast. Where did my childhood go? I'm still waiting for my future self to come zooming in from a time machine to save me!
5. The hope of making my parents proud and not ashamed; seriously, im the oldest out of all my cousins, and they would be looking at me. Sigh, sometimes I hate family. Especially if they put you as a minimum standard that their children have to beat.

Fiction

HSC
1. As everyone is doing, I'm going overseas as well, maybe Thailand for the food, but most likely China. But I'm finally allowed to have some pet birds and chickens (aways wanted them, but my parents think that they're too much of a distraction)
2. I really would love to get into something health related. Optometry seems good; medicine would be GREAT, but I doubt I would make it in, as I am an average student competing with all the smart people. I checked matched the average marks of the subjects I'm doing with that of my school's annual report, and it says I would receive a minimum atar of 91. I hope I improve from my average mark!!!!
3. Crap, I dreaded this ever since year 8. urgh. Its scary.
4. Nope, NOPE. Wish I could repeat year 10. Its coming up too fast. Where did my childhood go? I'm still waiting for my future self to come zooming in from a time machine to save me!
5. The hope of making my parents proud and not ashamed; seriously, im the oldest out of all my cousins, and they would be looking at me. Sigh, sometimes I hate family. Especially if they put you as a minimum standard that their children have to beat.
OMG CHICKENS<3 I have like 5 at the moment and they are so damn adorable xDD I also have one pet lorikeet, Hello <3 Def get birds, they are so cute, and they de-stress you pretty quickly haha :D

zaadifyable

HSC
OMG CHICKENS<3 I have like 5 at the moment and they are so damn adorable xDD I also have one pet lorikeet, Hello <3 Def get birds, they are so cute, and they de-stress you pretty quickly haha :D
yeah, chickens are motivating me to do well, haha. I so want a silky! And for birds, I want a cockatiel or budgies! The area where I live in already have enough rainbow lorikeets. Every time when I get fruit on my peach/ Loquat trees, the come in massive hoards and wipe em all out. When they'e finished with the ripe fruit, they go to the unripe ones.

Fiction

HSC
yeah, chickens are motivating me to do well, haha. I so want a silky! And for birds, I want a cockatiel or budgies! The area where I live in already have enough rainbow lorikeets. Every time when I get fruit on my peach/ Loquat trees, the come in massive hoards and wipe em all out. When they'e finished with the ripe fruit, they go to the unripe ones.
haha they do, do that XD They're such messy eaters too - i mean like they bite the fruit like twice or something, and drop it >.< It's still cute though<3
Aww<3 I would love a silky (I have isa browns atm, and they are so friendly + great layers (in case you thought about breeds other than silkies :p) )xDD They look so funny LOL - I mean, imagine that fluffball just walking around in your backyard haha xD

apletikosa

HSC
UNI and then trip around Europe

Bachelor of Design in Architecture

A little anxious but you gotta take everything as it comes

No but I will be next year

The future

TheRealStrange

HSC
Hopefully enter into CSU Bathurst and do a bachelor of sports journalism .
I am worried I went horrible in yr 11 (so far).
I sure hope so only time will tell.
The UNI party's haha.

happyhunter

HSC
1. Hopefully if my wallet allows me, a trip somewhere
2. No idea
3. I'm feeling it
4. I was always ready
5. Absolutely nothing.

ishfish

Lord of the Fries
HSC
futuremedstudent,

your hsc is in like 2 years... :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)