To all current UWS students wishing to continue study in 2005 (1 Viewer)

zzangelzz

Queen of the Damned
HSC
Remember to re-enrol, and do it as soon as possible! COME ON PEOPLE! get a move on if you havent done so already, the process itself only takes a couple of minutes and will save you a world of trouble in the future! Get in early to avoid missing out on the units you want to do next semester!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
That would be possible, but all the units i wanted to do, either got cut or the lecturers won't let me do the subject cause i'm at hawkesbury ... grr :cool:

klh

HSC
zzangelzz said:
Remember to re-enrol, and do it as soon as possible! COME ON PEOPLE! get a move on if you havent done so already, the process itself only takes a couple of minutes and will save you a world of trouble in the future! Get in early to avoid missing out on the units you want to do next semester!
id like to contradict the "take a couple of minutes and save you world of trouble" part.
I have sen tin my forms and checked them three times, as well as getting it checked by the Student centre. My units are all wrong in the worng places e.g. my units for autumn show 2 units while spring shows 6 even though i wrote the units and when i want to do them.
I tells ya i am gettin cranky wif em, blardy oath! Even the lady at the student centre put all the units in front of my face.
Stupid computers.

oh yeah, if you have given in the forms, check platform web if the enrolments are rite or more work to do next year.

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
I went in this morning and it took about 5 mins to get it done .. 15mins was spent in the line.

zzangelzz

Queen of the Damned
HSC
Well if mishaps occur, at least be glad you've got time to get it fixed, whereas if you're like the majority of people who wait until the very last minute of the very last day to get it done, chances are they wont be able to fix it till next year.
Hey Christine, it took me 5 mins in total as there wasn't a line :)

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Yeah, the line wasn't long .. two or three people in front of me. But there was this girl holding up the entire thing. Why someone would try to enrol and change their subjects is a bit beyond me ... she was just really dim.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
hmm what if i applied to transfer (both externally and internally)? should i still re-enrol?

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Yes you should, just incase you don't get your transfer!

zzangelzz

Queen of the Damned
HSC
Yeh, re-enrol and select the units you would like to do next semester!

the last laugh
HSC
ta. i'm doing arts/comm now but i've applied to transfer to unsw/usyd... and if that doesn't happen (most likely), then i've also applied for arts/languages at bankstown...

so should i pick my arts/comm subjects or arts/lang subjects? :S eep
also, do we have to do it at our home campus?

thanks guys, i'm a bit lost :eek:

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
I'm only guessing but I think you should put down your arts/lang units

I think when you apply to do units not on your home campus you need the unit co-ord to sign it (?) ..and yes I think you have to do it at your home campus.

klh

HSC
bubz :D said:
ta. i'm doing arts/comm now but i've applied to transfer to unsw/usyd... and if that doesn't happen (most likely), then i've also applied for arts/languages at bankstown...

so should i pick my arts/comm subjects or arts/lang subjects? :S eep
also, do we have to do it at our home campus?

thanks guys, i'm a bit lost :eek:
if you want to do units on another campus you have to get a co ordinater to sign it but a trick to use is to enrol with the units on your home campus and rock up like a week later saying your enrolments is wrong and they will change it without asking. I just did it and i said i i could change them and the lady is like 'ok, sure'.

ruski_gal

yey my units are all right!! hooray. admin did something right. now i just have to pass all my prerequisie subjects so i can go onto next yr!

Good luck with exams everyone. there will be all new ppl on here next yr all asking about tut reg again like all us 1st yrs were at the beginning. and we will actually know this time, lol. We are no longer the lil people at uni, lol.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
ruski_gal said:
yey my units are all right!! hooray. admin did something right. now i just have to pass all my prerequisie subjects so i can go onto next yr!
mmm I just wanted to say that for pre-req units, you do not actually have to pass to be able to do the next unit.. but of course we aren't aiming for fails are we..
Thats all.

the last laugh
HSC
thanks guys!!

i kinda meant are we allowed to enrol at another campus other than our home campus hehe coz bankstown is still a bitch for me to get to and i might be going to parra these next few days... :p

lolzieee

rOosters ^_-
nup you can enroll at whatever campus you like..

And if you're trying to transfer to a diff course I think you still enroll for units in the course you're currently enrolled in. Then you just change it when you get your transfer. You'd be doing the same arts units anyway..

klh

HSC
you cant enrol in paramatta campus becasue its overloaded, same with bankstown or thats what the coordinaotr told me.

and ruski gal, cheers, great comment lol.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
^^ So then where are the Parra students meant to enroll?
I was there on monday and the place was empty

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)