Timetabling Adjustments (1 Viewer)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Hey

does anyone know when is the latest date to change timetables in person ???

because i want to change a unit of study, which would mean that my timetable (which i waited in line for an hr to change in o-week to make it decent) will have to be entirely re shuffled.

I want to change my unit of study in person and also adjust my timetable in person at the same time. Is this possible?

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
i think they give 2 weeks from the start of the semester, which gives you another week. :)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Quick QUestion,

If i was to say, go to an Education Lecture at 12pm rather than my allocated timeslot on my timetable of 10am, do I have to tell anyone? The lecturer was saying that sometimes they get pretty crowded, so we can swap around n stuff.

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
grk_styl said:
Quick QUestion,

If i was to say, go to an Education Lecture at 12pm rather than my allocated timeslot on my timetable of 10am, do I have to tell anyone? The lecturer was saying that sometimes they get pretty crowded, so we can swap around n stuff.
As long as you attend one of them, it is fine. But with the Thursday lecture, they recommend most of us go to the 10am if we can, because the LT is bigger.

tennille

HSC
Sarah168 said:
Hey

does anyone know when is the latest date to change timetables in person ???

because i want to change a unit of study, which would mean that my timetable (which i waited in line for an hr to change in o-week to make it decent) will have to be entirely re shuffled.

I want to change my unit of study in person and also adjust my timetable in person at the same time. Is this possible?
I know that when you change a unit of study, it automatically changes the timetable. You can check the timetable online, but ask about it just in case.

SmokedSalmon

HSC
grk_styl said:
Quick QUestion,

no you don't... in lectures they do not have a role call. Go to any of them you desire, no one is going to blast you for it.
You have to tell someone if you want to change a tutorial or a prac though.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Tennille said:
I know that when you change a unit of study, it automatically changes the timetable. You can check the timetable online, but ask about it just in case.
lol yeah that happened when i changed a unit last time so i want to change the unit in person and get my timetable fixed as soon as possible. The timetable changes that can be made on the net are so limited though...

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
Sarah168 said:
Yes, it always gets screwed up again if you make any official changes.

You can't do both at the same time. Faculty office only for changing UoS, student support only for timetables. Unless, you borrow someone to lineup... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

transcendent

HSC
N/A
BlackJack said:
Yes, it always gets screwed up again if you make any official changes.

You can't do both at the same time. Faculty office only for changing UoS, student support only for timetables. Unless, you borrow someone to lineup... :rolleyes:
Even so the lectures/tutorials that most want to change to ( friends/convenience ) would already be taken and full. The timetable changes state that unless you have a really good reason you can't change the timetable to how you want it.

Make changes quick so as not to miss out on lectures/tutorials. You can go to large lectures whatever time you want cause they don't roll call. They only give you a different time cause it's stated as being at full capacity but not everyone turns up to lectures.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
hey thanks everyone

i checked the central timetabling thingo for my unit and discovered it doesnt clash wiht my current timetable and changed it all online (praying it wont be a bitch and just mess my other old sessions for no good reason). Everything's all good now =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)