Timetables (1 Viewer)

absolutepureobl

manic monday
HSC
What are the timetables generally like? The chances of me getting my license in time are almost zilch which leaves me to catch 4 buses to get to Kuringai ( and I only live 20 minutes away!) Are they generally full days etc?

absolutepureobl

manic monday
HSC
That's so complicated :( I suck at computers. But thanks, I think I have a better idea.

HSC
I did the whoel build a timetable a few weeks ago and got a rough estimate that most days would be either full/half...

However it might be a bit diff for you as you have the international studies course along side too

Riona

Pfeffernuesse?
HSC
absolutepureobl said:
That's so complicated :( I suck at computers. But thanks, I think I have a better idea.
If you're really having trouble I'll do it for you and then take a screenshot of it

absolutepureobl

manic monday
HSC
Riona said:
If you're really having trouble I'll do it for you and then take a screenshot of it
No, it's okay but thanks for the offer. I'll just wait until tomorrow.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
first yr for me was three days then one day for prac

absolutepureobl

manic monday
HSC
Can someone help me do the actual timetable preference thingy now. when they were showing us how to do it mine kept coming up City instead of Kuringai so they did all this stuff with different codes and sent me on my way but I have no idea how to do the thing they showed everybody else. Can someone walk me through one? i don't want to get stuck in the bad times cause I did it late.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)