Timetables only have classes 12pm onwards (1 Viewer)

Zippora

HSC
My timetable only has classes scheduled 12pm and onwards. Its really annoying because sometimes i would like a morning class to get my uni day out of the way!

my subjects are
ENGL1025 Fiction film and power
PHIL1013 society self and knowledge
ARHT1001 art and experience

does any body have this same problem? or have an explanation?
thanks for your help

jaimebien

HSC
I have only a three-day week this semester, and two of those days start at or after 12pm. (With the other day, it's a bit flexible, so I could come in earlier or later if I wish). Anyway, don't really think it's that much of a problem. It does feel weird to roll out of bed so late, but since I'm more of a night person, I can study later into the night and just wake up later. The only thing I don't like about my timetable is the number of breaks I have on some days. I'm not sure if that will make it more productive or not.

Charizard

HSC
My timetable only has classes scheduled 12pm and onwards. Its really annoying because sometimes i would like a morning class to get my uni day out of the way!

my subjects are
ENGL1025 Fiction film and power
PHIL1013 society self and knowledge
ARHT1001 art and experience

does any body have this same problem? or have an explanation?
thanks for your help
Explanation?

lol

psyclops

HSC
My timetable only has classes scheduled 12pm and onwards. Its really annoying... does any body have this same problem? or have an explanation? thanks for your help
classic!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)