Timetables: Hows things for you? (1 Viewer)

nomz

nah that all i could get. Monday 8.30- 6.30 (4hr break) Tuesday 8.30-1.30 (no break), wed just sucks, thurs 4.30-5.30 (doubt i'll turn up) fri 8.30-5.30 (another 4hr break). Should be... fun. First day of session hasn't even started yet, but i'm aleady over uni...

iamsickofyear12

HSC
nook said:
nah that all i could get. Monday 8.30- 6.30 (4hr break) Tuesday 8.30-1.30 (no break), wed just sucks, thurs 4.30-5.30 (doubt i'll turn up) fri 8.30-5.30 (another 4hr break). Should be... fun. First day of session hasn't even started yet, but i'm aleady over uni...
If I had a 4 hour break I would go home. Even though that would mean costing me $25 on petrol for 1 day I just couldn't stand being there for 4 hours with nothing to do.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I've got 12 hours spaced out a bit by 1 hour breaks which are just annoying and means I'll be spending too much time at the bar again. 1st time in 4 semesters that i've had more that 10 contact hours. :(

nomz

only 10 contact hours?!?!?! oh i envy that... i had 27 last session, 28 this one. Yay! If second year timetables are as crappy i think i might start living out my life-long ambition of becominig a professional dole bludger... i would go home, but the trains suck...

iamsickofyear12

HSC
nook said:
only 10 contact hours?!?!?! oh i envy that... i had 27 last session, 28 this one. Yay! If second year timetables are as crappy i think i might start living out my life-long ambition of becominig a professional dole bludger... i would go home, but the trains suck...
I couldn't catch the train home in a 4 hour break either. By the time I got home I would have to come straight back again. And depending on the timetable and lateness I might not even make it home before having to come back. But driving it only takes me 35 minutes.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
The latter. As well as gangstas from other backgrounds.

I have to go all insane to stop them. :(

santaslayer

HSC
Ninga said:
My lectures are being held at St George Cancer Care or something...
Whoa...koolies

remember to go and get some easyway, go karaoke, go DDR and go play pool whilst ur at it! :uhhuh:

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
My timetable was all well and good and laughter and joy was everywhere.

And then today, Mr. STAT151 decides to drop by the ol' SOLSmail.

"OH HAY I 4GOT 2 TELL U, U NEED 2 REGISTER 4 A 1.5 HOUR TUTE LOL HERE, HAV AN ASSORTMENT OF FUCKING CRAP TIMES TO CHOOSE FROM <3"

Bastard subject.

Ninga

HSC
Whats an easyway? I'll have to find some good food while I'm there, we used to stop at sutho on the way there for curry, or at this chinese place on the way which closed. Theres gotta be some good stuff around the hospital...

santaslayer

HSC
Ninga said:
Whats an easyway? I'll have to find some good food while I'm there, we used to stop at sutho on the way there for curry, or at this chinese place on the way which closed. Theres gotta be some good stuff around the hospital...
LoLz hospital food? :p

Easyway?
It's a franchise run by aZns that sell all sorts of AzN beverages.

Bubble Milk Tea is what kicked the franchise idea off, but there are other flavours like taro, mango, red/green bean...whateva...and u can put stuff in the drink as well...like bubbles, jellies, aloe vera...whateva...

if ur in the city...it would be hard not to past one of the stores.

EDIT: ohhh yeahhh...i read in the chinese newspapers that some experts are claiming that the bubbles have a cancerous ingredient....but it hasn't really been proven yet...LoLz. :p

poloktim...i wonder if u're azn..lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)