Timetables & Fees (1 Viewer)

GemmaHavok

Suck my kiss
two floors down getting high in the backroom
HSC
So, I did the auto timetable thing online when I enrolled but I have heaps of permitted clashes. Is it possible to see someone on campus who can change my timetable so that I have less clashes or do I just have to put up with it?

Also, could someone let me know how to pay my student activities fee?

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
gemmahavok - i also have a permitted clash but since they're both for lectures and there are no alternatives time......i think we're meant to either see one of the course coordinators or get the taped version of it. does anyone know where to get tapes of geography lectures ?

einlancer

HSC
To pay your fees go to My Student Profile tab.

Under the "My Current Liability" heading, it should tell you how much you need to pay. Click "Pay Now" button just under it.

Click "View Details" for semester 1.

This will bring you to the Fee Statement for semester 1. It'll give you details of your fees and HECS etc. Click "Payment Options".

Have a read of this page, if anything applies to you. Personally I didn't read it. :p
Scroll down and tick "I acknowledge and consent to the above items.". Then click "Payment Options" button near bottom right.

This will bring you to a page showing you three payment options. BPay, Post Billpay or ANZ eGate. Choose one and click on their respective buttons on the bottom.

I personally paid by Post billpay. Which just requires you to print the payment slip and head to your local Post Office and pay by cash. Don't know about the other payment options though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)