Timetables Are Out! (1 Viewer)

snoopwogg

HSC
ERUGH!!! so ghey man.. im still getting that error........... will it ever get fixed? i wanna no my timetable so i can decide whether i wanna change it or not in person wen im there 2morah :'(

gibbo67

HSC
aditya said:
yeh see thats the thing, i dunt think anyone chose their major thing and that stuffed it all up, they prolli wanted each major student in a particular class or something :s i have no idea to b e honest just a guess
you may be right on that, i had no majors selected but that has been fixed up now so hopefully the timetable will work now :)

SeDaTeD

HSC
Arrrrrgh Dman dman dman damn damn damn!!

Now I have to decide what other unit to enrol in. garrrrr.

aditya

HSC
or u could just enrol in math advanced or drop physics advanced to normal physics...

DAAVE

HSC
Bugger this!

I changed PHYS1901 to PHYS1001 to see if it would work and there are STILL 'difficult clashes'! I mean come on at least tell me what the clashes are!!!!!!!

I am not very happy :(

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
If you hate your timetable and it won't give you a good result by changing it online, you can always go in to uni tomorrow and people can manually change individual classes. That's what my gf did last semester.

J

jhakka

I don't trust the internet with stuff like that. I'm changing mine at the uni.

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
I'm quite happy with my timetable... I can't see that anything clashes for me....which is good.... and I didn't think I'd have ANY free time cause I'm doing a double degree... but I only have 2 lectures on monday (wish they were at the beginning of the day, but ohh well.... and i get to go home early on friday, So I'm pretty stoked.

there's one thing I'm confused about tho... I have an econ1001 tutorial right before the lecture... shouldn't the tutes be after the lectures?

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
llamalope said:
there's one thing I'm confused about tho... I have an econ1001 tutorial right before the lecture... shouldn't the tutes be after the lectures?
Most tutes in eco+bus start in week 2. So that econ1001 tute would cover the work taught in the week 1 lecture!

Steven12

Lord Chubbington
HSC
on the subject of changing timetable, i dont understand how it works, i mean i was told that u could change lectures to afternoon time period, does that mean the lecturer has to teach the same thing twice(morning/afternoon) to make that happen?

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
i cant work out whether i'm happy or sad with mine

P.S. if i didnt wanna work, i would be happy, it think, hmm

SeDaTeD

HSC
Hey townie, i was in your grp at science transition, m1. I was the asian guy in the beige shirt over a white tshirt.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
my timetable sucks. I have a 3 hr gap on wed and one lec on friday.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Steven12 said:
on the subject of changing timetable, i dont understand how it works, i mean i was told that u could change lectures to afternoon time period, does that mean the lecturer has to teach the same thing twice(morning/afternoon) to make that happen?
some or most lectures have morning and arfternoon sessions.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
SeDaTeD said:
Hey townie, i was in your grp at science transition, m1. I was the asian guy in the beige shirt over a white tshirt.
omg, wat a coincidence! that means i must have ur contact details....oooh stalking time, hehehe.

r u in any of my tutes?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)