Timetables are out! (1 Viewer)

Wyvern

HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
haha, man its almost impossible to get a day off with an engineering degree (even more so for combined degree's)...u should've known that!! :p

btw- where were u 2day wyvern? i didn't c u.
i went on the engo library tour.......didnt see any of you there

then came a bit late to the engo welcome and the place was packed, dr karl rules! lol

then got the bbq after ending up close to the end of the line

then joined some societys and went to the specific welcome at 2pm then home

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by KeypadSDM
Actually, we have the ability to get a day off. It just means 7 hours on monday 7 hours on tuesday, 6 on wednesday and 5 on thursday.
haha, thats why i said that it is "nearly impossible" to get a day off. :D

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Originally posted by Wyvern

then came a bit late to the engo welcome and the place was packed, dr karl rules! lol

Tooheyz pointed you out to me. You wore a white hat, not only that, it was clean!

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC

ahh...ok, yeah, i got to the engo. library at 10.30am, saw tooheyz there, and she said that u just dissapeared....but yeah, i shouldn't have came late anyways. :eek:

Wyvern

HSC
Originally posted by KeypadSDM
Tooheyz pointed you out to me. You wore a white hat, not only that, it was clean!
LOL.......it just got to such a state during the hols that I had to wash it. Where did you see me?

Wyvern

HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
ahh...ok, yeah, i got to the engo. library at 10.30am
It was virtually a tour of how to use the search engine so me and some guy went to play pool at wentworth and the pool tables ate my money twice, sums up my day lol

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
LOL.......it just got to such a state during the hols that I had to wash it. Where did you see me?
I was near the front of the queue for the bbq, and Tooheyz pointed out to you on the steps waiting in the line, and said "Look, there's Wyvern."

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
It was virtually a tour of how to use the search engine so me and some guy went to play pool at wentworth and the pool tables ate my money twice, sums up my day lol
haha, make sure u don't do that the next time ur bored- coz u might b missing something important! :D

Adam

HSC
Go to the top level next time, lotsa pool tables, and it don't take coins. Its 6.60 for one hour of pool, bloody score!

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
grrr, stupid uni, my timtetable is fucked, so now i just have to rock up on monday at 9 and try and find out where the hell i am supposed to get my timetable from. Hopefully there will be another 100 or so lost 1st year vet students wondering around too. Stupid uni, seriously, get it together!!!!
And ppl, stop whinging!!! i have 28 hours a week, live 1 and a half hours from uni (but only 50km, so no centrelink help) meaning 3 hrs of travel a day (assuming the trains are actually running) work about 15 hours a week coz my mummy and daddy arent rich, and have spent the past two years working my arse off to get into my course while fee paying bludgers walk right in the door.
And 8 am starts are actually better than 9 or 10 because u beat the peakhour public transport rushes, can always get a park at the station, and finish earlier (mostly) so u can do stuff in the afternoons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)