timetable (1 Viewer)

powerhouse

HSC
when i look at my timetable through SOLs there is nothing there but empty boxes

my subjects both dont use the normal program thing... i have commerce which uses TPS and psychology that uses something else

however when i go into TPS and check my preferences they are all submitted yet they do not show up on my timetable

help

Last edited:

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
powerhouse said:
when i look at my timetable through SOLs there is nothing there but empty boxes

my subjects both dont use the normal program thing... i have commerce which uses TPS and psychology that uses something else

however when i go into TPS and check my preferences they are all submitted yet they do not show up on my timetable

help
The only timetable that interests you is the subject timetable. Don't use the Tutorial Enrolment timetable since Commerce doesn't take advantage of that "feature."

If you've been accepted into your tutorials using TPS, they're your tutorial times. Your lecture times are listed not only in SOLS, but elsewhere in the UOW website: http://www.uow.edu.au/student/timetables/

iamsickofyear12

HSC
They will never show up on that timetable because Commerce uses a completely seperate system. Preference mode has closed now so you can check your tutorial allocation tomorrow afternoon from the same page you enrolled from.

It's a really stupid system but you will get used to it.

powerhouse

HSC
so basiclaly i have to gather all my lecture/tutorial times from both subjects and write my own timetable down?

acullen

Povo postgrad
HSC
The only information that table will ever show is classes enrolled using the SMP tut enrolment system. It barely shows anything for me, but if you're from a faculty that uses its own enrolment system, it wont show a thing.

nwatts

HSC
acullen said:
The only information that table will ever show is classes enrolled using the SMP tut enrolment system. It barely shows anything for me, but if you're from a faculty that uses its own enrolment system, it wont show a thing.
Or better yet you could be from a faculty that allocates tutorial times for you. Yay! (bastards)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)