Timetable trouble (1 Viewer)

jas0nt

HSC
N/A
Ok thanks so much for the help!!

Also, I notice that Engineering (Research and development) requires you to take the advanced physics and maths courses which is what I think I would be doing anyway. What is the difference between the two courses then? I was apprehensive about taking the Engineering R&D as I am not sure if I would do so well with independent research and thought it would be too advanced. But now I see the outline it looks the same. Can I swap to R&D later in the year?
The R&D is an entirely different degree (with a UAI cutoff of 99).

jas0nt

HSC
N/A
Unless they've re-structured things, I'm certain that's a mistake. They'll fix it on the day. If you dive into the details, EMET1001 is normally required as part of a finance degree but since you are doing it combined with actuarial they ignore that requirement since you do stat2032. I don't know why they are equivalent in that regard.
Correct - EMET1001 isn't required for Actuarial. EMET1001 CAN be required for Finance if the student did not do STAT2032. I did both however just for fun.

Shaybay92

HSC
i got an email saying enrolment forms weren't correct and they will be sending new ones out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)