Timetable locations help! (1 Viewer)

humanitieslover

HSC
Hey guys :)

So I'll be a first year at UTS this year, and after checking the locations of my lectures and tutorials, I've found that on Thursday I have a Lecture from 2pm-3pm, and a Tutorial from 3pm-5pm. The concern is basically that my Lecture will be in CB04 (the Science Building?) but my Tutorial will be in CM05D. Is this going to be a massive problem in terms of getting to class? I've tried looking to see whether I can change my timetable, but literally all of the other tutes etc are full.

Thanks so much in advance!

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
Hey guys :)

So I'll be a first year at UTS this year, and after checking the locations of my lectures and tutorials, I've found that on Thursday I have a Lecture from 2pm-3pm, and a Tutorial from 3pm-5pm. The concern is basically that my Lecture will be in CB04 (the Science Building?) but my Tutorial will be in CM05D. Is this going to be a massive problem in terms of getting to class? I've tried looking to see whether I can change my timetable, but literally all of the other tutes etc are full.

Thanks so much in advance!
No, it won't be a problem at all. Building CM05D is only about a 5 minute from CB04 (and yes science building). If you don't know building CM05... it's close to the library. You should leave building CB04 about 3 minutes before it ends and most of the time the tutors don't start immediately.

All good buddy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)