Timetable help (1 Viewer)

invalidvalidity

HSC
Hi everyone,

So I'm in a bit of a pickle atm. Just yesterday I was messing around with my timetable (once three days) and realized that I could bring down my attendance at uni to just two days, i.e. tuesday and thursday, and I did just that. My timetable was pretty reasonable and all and wasn't hardcore at all as I had much needed breaks, however on both days I end up finishing at 8pm. Come this morning, I moved one of my units (bba102) to monday (tute and lecture) and now I'm kind of stuck with these three days. The reason I did so was because I have this law115 tutorial in the morning on thursday next week which I'm unable to attend as I have a driving test that day and just thought that it'd be more convenient to move it altogether in place of the previous bba102 lecture timeslot on tuesday (stupid, I know). Talking to my friends they kinda told me that I shouldn't have done it.

My only option now is to move the bba102 lecture back to the timeslot on tuesday, which subsequently renders me tutorial-less for law as the previous slot on thursday is now full and I'd rather not have a clash. In doing so, I'd have to wait for new classes to open up and just pray that they're on either tuesday or thursday at a reasonable time, compatible with my current timetable.

What should I do? I've been constantly refreshing the estudent webpage in the hope that there are vacancies.

I'm studying commerce and law by the way.

TheAmanda

HSC
I think your best option at the moment will be to email the unit convenor and explain to them your circumstances?

invalidvalidity

HSC
Omg I've just realized that I haven't even replied to this hahaha. All good now, back to two days, thanks heaps for the help!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)