Timetable Help (1 Viewer)

scut

The Journeyman
HSC
Hi guys, I've been trying to adjust my timetable via MyUni and I've made a real mess of my timetable, my new timetable is worse than my original timetable. Are they gonna let me go back to my original timetable and will they allow you to make your timetable more favourable?

And secondly, is the student office open on saturdays?

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
:(
You can either play around in myuni some more until you get a more favourable timetable or visit the student office to get it changed.

I don't think the student office is open on saturdays although I may be wrong.

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
myuni is the worst place 2 change ur timetable.....it messes up the entire timetable . u shud have gone n done it in person in student centre , i think carslaw rm 351......

student centre , i guess is open from mon-fri!!! but u can check it on the website ......

scut

The Journeyman
HSC
Originally posted by elizabethy
myuni is the worst place 2 change ur timetable.....it messes up the entire timetable
Yeah I found out the hard way, Now my timetable is very messed up, Huge gaps between lectures/tutorials and lessons at 5/6 pm. Hopefully the ppl at the Student Centre can fix up the mess I've created (or rather MyUni created). If they can't/won't fix it, I'm gonna have one very unpleasant 1st semester waiting around at uni for lessons. :(
I'm gonna pop by on monday morning after my first lecture to hopefully fix up my timetable.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Originally posted by scut
Yeah I found out the hard way, Now my timetable is very messed up, Huge gaps between lectures/tutorials and lessons at 5/6 pm. Hopefully the ppl at the Student Centre can fix up the mess I've created (or rather MyUni created). If they can't/won't fix it, I'm gonna have one very unpleasant 1st semester waiting around at uni for lessons. :(
I'm gonna pop by on monday morning after my first lecture to hopefully fix up my timetable.
If worst comes to worst, just rock up to your original timetable and say that you haven't changed your thing through MyUni, and that someone else did :p

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
Yeah, I reckon myuni should have an 'undo' button
although it does show a preview of the timetable and asks you to confirm...

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Suvat
It has something like.."I do not want this timetable" ...so isn't it the same as UNDO?? :confused:??

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
Well, when you see that button you actually haven't done anything, it's the same as clicking the back button on your browser.

I meant after clicking the "assign me a timetable similiar to this" is when an undo button would come in handy

scut

The Journeyman
HSC
Originally posted by KeypadSDM
If worst comes to worst, just rock up to your original timetable and say that you haven't changed your thing through MyUni, and that someone else did :p
hehe, I like that excuse, I'll put on the innocent face as well and I might have to throw in a few fake tears, so they feel sorry for me and let me go back to my original one :p

Originally posted by Suvat
Yeah I totally agree, It only shows you an 'example' of what your timetable will look like, so you don't get a chance to reject your new timetable when the computer/system comes up with a new timetable for you.

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
nah you don't need to put on any faces.
you just sit down with them, and say, "look i want a really cruisey timetable and i'm not leaving until i get it!"
well, i didn't say that but i'm sure he read between the lines. and it worked!

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
Toodulu threatened them with his subliminal messaging skills :D
j/k ;)

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
haha....i went up 2 the person n said , " i want a very good timetable" n then he smiled n did it for me!!!!

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
how come u guys dont get to choose your individual class times? I thought thats how it worked at all uni's

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
the usyd online system sucks a suckity suck suck
but the system they have at the uni is heaps better (if you can avoid the queue.)

scut

The Journeyman
HSC
Yay!!!, Got my timetable changed, And its alot better than before, except I got 6hrs on Tuesday and 5hrs straight on Friday, But I don't mind too much, at least I dun have 5hr gaps between my lectures.
The line was LONG, it was a 30min wait, but it was worth it I guess... :)

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
Originally posted by scut
Yay!!!, Got my timetable changed, And its alot better than before, except I got 6hrs on Tuesday and 5hrs straight on Friday, But I don't mind too much, at least I dun have 5hr gaps between my lectures.
The line was LONG, it was a 30min wait, but it was worth it I guess... :)
good to hear dat , scut!!:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)