timetable help *confused* (1 Viewer)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

I'm getting confused between permitted clash and the class clash. Does that mean I have to change my timetable and if that is the case how do I do it?

sunny

meh.
HSC
I'm getting confused between permitted clash and the class clash. Does that mean I have to change my timetable and if that is the case how do I do it?
Swap the one of the two clashing classes for itself, then you'll be able to pick different streams of lectures/tutes/labs to find a timetable that hopefully doesn't clash.

RazorICE

UNSW Engineering
HSC
Uni Grad
The red ENGG1000 is fine, because on some weeks you only have ENGG1000 from 2-4, and some weeks from 2-5. The problem is with COMP1911 Tute-lab, because it clashes with your ENGG1000 on some weeks.

To change classes, go into myUNSW, then to your profile, then vary enrolment, then update enrolment (or something like that). To choose a class to change, "swap" it. This will ask you for another class code. Put in the same class (i.e. if you want to change COMP1911, swap it with COMP1911; if you want to change MATH1141, swap it with MATH1141) and then choose the times you want.

I'm not sure what the procedure is for a permitted clash, but I think you might have to contact someone at the faculty to have a permitted clash (basically a clash that you're allowed to have, because you plan on skipping one of the classes involved or whatever).

Hope this answered your questions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)