• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

timetable freakout! (1 Viewer)

cleob

HSC
having spent hours on the computer creating what i thought was a beautiful timetable i noticed something which sent me into a major panic

the letters coming after my lectures and tutorials dont match eg:
i am enrolled in lecture Accounting & Financial Mgt 1AA
and tutorial Accounting & Financial Mgt 1AF09B

could someone please tell me whether or not it matters that my lecture and tutorial are not the same letter (shown in red)..does this letter represent a certain stream or anything...will this cause me problems

i REALLY dont want to change my timetable...i love only having to go to uni 2 days a week!

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
check your timetable on myunsw, its usually the final timetable you're expected to follow.

cleob

HSC
oh ok...so if the status of all my classes is enrolled (as it is) then its all good and i wont get any nasty surprises on day 1?

thanks heaps

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
the only times when you should go into a mad panic as you would is when your school sends you an email through unimail saying they cancelled/changed/swapped classes. Otherwise your myunsw timetable is your final timetable. The figures are irrelevant to a large degree for students.

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
having spent hours on the computer creating what i thought was a beautiful timetable i noticed something which sent me into a major panic

the letters coming after my lectures and tutorials dont match eg:
i am enrolled in lecture Accounting & Financial Mgt 1AA
and tutorial Accounting & Financial Mgt 1AF09B

could someone please tell me whether or not it matters that my lecture and tutorial are not the same letter (shown in red)..does this letter represent a certain stream or anything...will this cause me problems

i REALLY dont want to change my timetable...i love only having to go to uni 2 days a week!

haha i had the same problem. I rang UNSW and they said it doesnt matter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)