• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Timetable for a friend (1 Viewer)

Sturgess

HSC
Hey guys, my friend is having trouble with her timetable and what courses she has to enroll in. She is doing Advanced Science (Honours), majoring in neuroscience. Can anyone give a bit of a guide, so I can send it to her - she isn't on BoS.

plasticities

HSC
Is she enrolling in first year or in her honours year? If first year, tell her to enrol in SCIF1121, BABS1201, PSYC1001 and CHEM1011 (regular chemistry) or CHEM1031 (higher chemistry), depending on which she prefers.

EDIT: for SCIF1121, don't worry too much about which stream, iirc psychology, biology or medical science would be fine (though maybe medical science ideally).

Last edited:

Sturgess

HSC
First year - this is perfect, she said thanks so much!

plasticities

HSC
That's alright, I remember making like a million timetables because I wasn't sure what was offered when, it can be pretty confusing haha. Oh and tell your friend she's choosing an awesome major (I'm doing neuro as well :))

Last edited:

Sturgess

HSC
haha exactly! Yea I finished mine and was trying to help her, but science was so different to law for me, I was so confused helping her haha! Will do! She's really excited about studying it!

plasticities

HSC
Yeah it's hard because sometimes they give you options for which lecture you want, plus you have to enrol in tutorials and labs and make it all fit haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)