timetable dilemma for HESC student (1 Viewer)

capsicum

HSC
is anybody doing the Health and Exercise Science course?

well, you would've received an email in your unimail inbox with the timetable for session 1 attached. apparantly, lab classes are only run on Thursday. there's one every hour. does anybody know how long that particular lab class runs for??

i can't change anything on my current timetable i've enrolled into to make lab for HESC1501 fit in. :worried:

also, i don't quite understand the attachment timetable for session 1 2006. the document features 3 stages - stage 1, stage 3 and 4. where's stage 2?? and why does the timetable for each stage change? i don't quite understand what the stages are. i thought it was only semester 1 and 2, and you have the set lecs + labs for those, not stages!!

can anybody help?? i'm very conufsed...

Sarahbella1063

HSC
Hi I know this may be a little late, and hopefully Boucher or Bently have explained all this but:

- First year HESC labs are timetabled at 1 hour duration. This means they can run from 0.5hr to the full 2 hours.
- The stages refer to the years, so stage one is first year, stage two is second year and so on! With that said, the courses all change with regards to the change in years.
- When working with the myUNSW timetable program, it can be alittle screwed up. If you have nay problems talk to Sue Cheng in the office on the LG. Or even e-mail David Bently because he is your first year tutor. Thats his job to explain all this

Hope this helps! Anymore questions, just ask!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)