Time is out by 7 mins. (1 Viewer)

eggy91

HSC
Hey just wondering why the time is out whenever you post a thread/post in a thread. E.g. I'm posting this at exactly 11:37PM but it will probably say something like 11:30PM. lol i know this sounds fussy but im sure a simple change could fix it. Thanks:)

TBK11

HSC
lol i got no idea why the time isnt working since this is a Vbulletin they should have Timezone options EG Sydney, Canberra ect.. and it should be workin fine i got no idea why this 1 doesnt work anyway is it really that important lol,
maybe the computers clocks r wrong lol

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
I synchronised the system clock a few weeks ago - evidently there is some sort of 'drifting' going on.

I'll look into it this weekend.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
seriously guys ... unless you're using bos posting times as a guide for when you should be at an appointment, or if you're using it to remind you when gossip girl is on ... does it matter if it's 7 minutes out?

honestly?????

eggy91

HSC
seriously guys ... unless you're using bos posting times as a guide for when you should be at an appointment, or if you're using it to remind you when gossip girl is on ... does it matter if it's 7 minutes out?

honestly?????
No, as Lazarus said its only been a few weeks and its drifted 7 mins so in 3 months it could be over 30mins out and that would stuff people around.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
It's pretty normal to be out a lot more than 7 mins. You learn to ignore it.

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
FYI, this has now been fixed. Permanently. :)

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
No, as Lazarus said its only been a few weeks and its drifted 7 mins so in 3 months it could be over 30mins out and that would stuff people around.
dude, unless you're setting your alarm clock to the bos clock ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)