Till what date can I accept my Macquarie and UTS offers? (1 Viewer)

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
I got in on Round 1 in macquarie, and im scared that the offer will lapse. For UTS it was the first (and only) round. So what date do i have to accept the offers by?
yes does anyone know. im wondering same thing

bigchungus

HSC
I'm not ready to accept my offer, when is the deadline to accept my Early Entry offer?
Don't worry, you'll have until 4 March 2024 to accept your Early Entry offer. Once you're ready, we recommend that you accept your offer and start the enrolment process as soon as possible to avoid missing out on your preferred classes as they can fill quickly. However, you can complete your enrolment any time before orientation starts in 2024.

From the UTS website. Not sure for Macquarie

HSC
I'm pretty sure that for Macquarie you can accept without enrolling, meaning you can later choose to do a different course at any uni with no repercussions, but your offer of a place at Mac will not expire before then. This is what their website says about accepting their offer:

"Accepting your offer
We advise accepting your offer within two weeks of receiving it. Accepting does not mean you are locked into that course; it simply allows you to secure your place. You are still able to receive and accept multiple offers through UAC or other early entry programs."

carrotsss

HSC
I'm pretty sure that for Macquarie you can accept without enrolling, meaning you can later choose to do a different course at any uni with no repercussions, but your offer of a place at Mac will not expire before then. This is what their website says about accepting their offer:

"Accepting your offer
We advise accepting your offer within two weeks of receiving it. Accepting does not mean you are locked into that course; it simply allows you to secure your place. You are still able to receive and accept multiple offers through UAC or other early entry programs."
you can accept without enrolling anywhere, they can’t exactly force you to go and take on the hecs debt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)