tiki village (1 Viewer)

alessandra

HSC
hey is anyone staying or has stayed at the tiki village surfers ?
if so what should i expect, i hope its good

matt_27

HSC
Me and my mates are staying at tiki this schoolies '05

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
im goin 2 schoolies at tiki this year and hav been a few times in the past wit family, im goin week 3, wen u goin?

and in answer 2 wat 2 expect....

room: one bedroom wit a big bed and tv, lounge and pure privacy, a bathroom wit a spa, lounge room wit a sofa bed and a lounge that can sleep another person, u can fit about 6 but fire requlations only allow 4, good rooms, all the same, (7 per floor)

facilities: pool with pool bar and waterslide and waterfall, spa and sauna on rooftop but i hear they close this during schoolies??

around resort: on the edge of river so river cruises etc, only quick walk up2 centre of surfers (on cavill), walk through the mall 2 the beach.... um.....bus stop from right outside goin up2 theme parks etc,

basically, its gud rooms, gud resort and perfect location

hav fun and maybe ill cya there

-dawso

fuk, i reckon i shud get a job as tiki's marketing guy...

alessandra

HSC
dawso said:
fuk, i reckon i shud get a job as tiki's marketing guy...
hahah great effort thanks! i am up there week 2 with about 40 girls from my school, going to be mad!

dawso

HSC
hopefully u girls dont leave till late on the saturday....... mite get 2 even meet ya (fuk i hope there are 40 chicks up there by themselves in week 3 as well....)

cheers

-dawso

beach_babe

HSC
hey just wondering how much is the tikki??
i still havent booked anything just curious??

dawso

HSC
lol, u still havent booked anything?????

i really dont like ur chances of gettin anything gud let alone tiki, i booked like .....november last year and had 2 go week 3, wen did others book?

dawso

HSC
lol, u still havent booked anything?????

i really dont like ur chances of gettin anything gud let alone tiki, i booked like .....november last year and had 2 go week 3, wen did others book?

but for the record, tiki bookings through schoolies website are $389, if u book through here, pm/email me for my rep code and i will set u up....

alessandra

HSC
i booked in november but pretty early and just got into week 2. i can tell u that u 99% wont get it. its really popular with certain schools loreto, joeys, riverview ect ect cause its kinda tradition to go there so thats why they get heaps of kids from the same schools

dawso

HSC
loreto, riverview and joeys aye.......great.......

dawso

HSC
hey alessandra, either pm me or all allow ur pms please??

alessandra

HSC
done, yeah there are also heaps of other schools but i dont know who. all i know is that last year the girls from my school had the best time. its a place where u end up just leaving ur room door open the entire time. They reckon u have new people in you rooms every hour, and u go into everyones room!

haha yesterday i walked past a travel adj and some kid goes "excuse me i would like to book a room at tiki for schoolies 2005" and the woman goes "are you serious! tiki is one of the first places to sell out"

i walked past feeling quite good! lol

HSC
alessandra said:
hey is anyone staying or has stayed at the tiki village surfers ?
if so what should i expect, i hope its good
i stayed there a couple years ago its good - its got cable and the rooms are nice but its not air conditioned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)