Three Weeks Behind (1 Viewer)

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
I was told that across the board in business studies the board is 3 weeks behind.

I guess it is due to the fact that we have half yearlies for 2 weeks so that puts us behind a week and then last week we only have a 4 day week. So i guess we are gonna be rushed when it comes to the trials unless some how we magically get back on the ball. Apparently my school spent too much time on employment relations, most of the topics should only be 6 weeks when it turned into being a whole term just like financial planning we just did and it turned into 9 weeks

Foxodi

HSC
We did Marketing and Management/change in 8 weeks. So proud of my class :D

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
yeah i guess u are right withoutwings it depends on the class and i guess we are just being told that to get us working

HSC
Haha, sounds like our maths teacher.
She'll say we are right on schedule then five minutes later some kid will be talking and she'll be like "Stop talking ! We don't have time to waste, we are so far behind it isn't funny."

m&ss2008

HSC
our school's the same, our teacher always turns up at least 20 minutes late and spends another 5 making excuses why she's late.:sleep:

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
m&ss2008 said:
our school's the same, our teacher always turns up at least 20 minutes late and spends another 5 making excuses why she's late.
If you really wanted to you could talk to the Principal or Deputy about it and get them to nudge your teacher along.

m&ss2008

HSC
your.knee said:
If you really wanted to you could talk to the Principal or Deputy about it and get them to nudge your teacher along.
yer thats not such a bad idea. we'd sure get a lot more done:uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)