three is a magic number! (1 Viewer)

sf_diegoxrock

HSC
anyone here work in a mobile store?

I just got a job offer from THREE and I was wondering if the work is hard/easy, and how much it pays (i'm 19 btw)

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
I was offered a job at a Telstra shop, but I turned it down as they couldn't place me in a store which wasn't on the other side of Sydney.

I was offered around the $21 mark (I'm 20), but that was a contract rate, not casual.

sf_diegoxrock

HSC
ambermorn said:
I was offered a job at a Telstra shop, but I turned it down as they couldn't place me in a store which wasn't on the other side of Sydney.

I was offered around the $21 mark (I'm 20), but that was a contract rate, not casual.
oh same here! I applied for the xmas casual at Telstra and it was $21 as well but no commission (which I'm fine with) but they ended up saying the only store that still had vacancies was one on the other side of Syd, a 1.5hr commute for me - no thanks!

Wonder if THREE mobile is about 20 or so.

adnan91

HSC
sf_diegoxrock said:
oh same here! I applied for the xmas casual at Telstra and it was $21 as well but no commission (which I'm fine with) but they ended up saying the only store that still had vacancies was one on the other side of Syd, a 1.5hr commute for me - no thanks!

Wonder if THREE mobile is about 20 or so.
are any phone places still hiring plz tell me ive been looking for job for ages!

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
Ahhh, that's crazy! What store were they trying to put you in? They kept trying to put me in Chatswood, ugh. I reckon go for 3, you obviously have an interest in telecommunications. I would assume it'd be around the 20 dollar mark?

adnan, try looking on seek.com.au or on careerone.com.au, Telstra advertises a lot there.

sf_diegoxrock

HSC
adnan91 said:
are any phone places still hiring plz tell me ive been looking for job for ages!
Telstra always post on Seek and if you check out the careers section on their website, they're still hiring all over Sydney

sf_diegoxrock

HSC
ambermorn said:
Ahhh, that's crazy! What store were they trying to put you in? They kept trying to put me in Chatswood, ugh. I reckon go for 3, you obviously have an interest in telecommunications. I would assume it'd be around the 20 dollar mark?

adnan, try looking on seek.com.au or on careerone.com.au, Telstra advertises a lot there.
Chatswood is far for me too. They offered me the position @ Warringah Mall - and I didn't even put that down as one of the locations that I'd be able to work

I'm not really interested in telecomm - I've just been taking whatever job comes my way since I stupidly enough didn't apply for positions in Nov, and most things seem to be taken up by Xmas Casuals!

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
Ohk, yeah I'm not keen on telecomm either, just applied for everything lol. Luckily I landed a perm casual position at a surf shop :). It's 40 mins drive away, but lots of fun.

Good luck either if you take the job or not :)

sf_diegoxrock

HSC
ambermorn said:
Ohk, yeah I'm not keen on telecomm either, just applied for everything lol. Luckily I landed a perm casual position at a surf shop :). It's 40 mins drive away, but lots of fun.

Good luck either if you take the job or not :)
Might see how it goes. I'm already on a cas job, with 20hrs per week - don't think it'd be possible to juggle that with a fulltime position :\ the money would be nice though!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)