Threat or pick up line? (1 Viewer)

toisthbe

Evil Member
the Consistent sms'ing and fone calls just to say 'hi' has got me thinking.

so i asked her what she thinks about me, "a friend or helper or lil-brother? etc"
she tells me im the second friend she met in uni, and im defeinately not a helper, cos i didnt help her in homework.

so she says "best frd.. i think... at the moment.. duno in the future tho..."
does that mean she wants me to pursue her? or we might not be best friends in the future? or its nothing. i know im definately blowing things out of proportion but o welz.

santaslayer

HSC
I just think that you needed to capture that moment when she said it...You should have a good feeling whether that was a pick up line or if it conveyed something else....

Ziff

HSC
N/A
toisthbe said:

so i asked her what she thinks about me, "a friend or helper or lil-brother? etc"
she tells me im the second friend she met in uni, and im defeinately not a helper, cos i didnt help her in homework.

does that mean she wants me to pursue her? or we might not be best friends in the future? or its nothing. i know im definately blowing things out of proportion but o welz.
Stick it in.

V

val_dramaqueen

definately a pick up line. just say to her my line "Hi, i know we're mates but i have an inclination to rip your clothes off, please"... apparently, that'll work?!

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
lol.
just jump in butt naked.
being serious, she sounds like she has feelings for you but didnt want to directly tell you how she felt, so that was her way of telling you. you'd be best off going for it cause there is definently potential relationship there.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
toisthbe said:

It's not a direct pick up line but it's still an obvious display she wants a bit more than friendship. Think of it from her perspective, she's just saying hi and you've turned around and said 'what do you consider me as?'... this kind of question would drive her wild with ideas as to any underlying messages involved, such as 'if supposedly i were to like you, how would you consider me in return?' and she's basically replied with a 'i'm really like you as a friend but if you like me, i'm definitely liking in return and i'd like to have a billion babies with you or at least die trying'...effectively putting the ball in your court. If you want to go out with the girl, she won't say no, but if you don't, she'll love to keep you as a best friend.

It's win win.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
val_dramaqueen said:
definately a pick up line. just say to her my line "Hi, i know we're mates but i have an inclination to rip your clothes off, please"... apparently, that'll work?!

nuh uh...i don't think that works the other way around. though like i said before in another thread, if a girl said it to me. i mean to ME. i'd say, what took you so long. :D

but yeah, i think its a pick up line too, though its definitely subtle, but there is still that urge for you to make a move on her.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
can i just take this moment to acknowledge the fact that you weren't beating around the bush and went straight out and asked her what you meant to her? That takes guts, and a lot of guys whine to me about how scary it is.

BIG_AJ

Banned
toisthbe said:

hey dude.
if you need any help with the relationship or pick up lines etc , you can PM me or add me on msn. that goes for any1 else too.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
oh yeah, cause you're just so popular with the chicks, aren't ya? :rolleyes:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
can i just take this moment to acknowledge the fact that you weren't beating around the bush and went straight out and asked her what you meant to her? That takes guts, and a lot of guys whine to me about how scary it is.
I disagree. It wouldve taken HER guts to say what she said.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i like rakis' analysis.
"best friend... i think" - possibly incase you didn't feel she was really a best friend, no certainty on her behalf there so she can't get let down

"don't know about in the future though" i can't understand why someone would say they were a best friend if they couldn't see it continuing, it sounds strange to say hey, you're my best friend now but won't be in the future so ha.

she sort of left it open at the end, if she didn’t feel anything i don’t think she would have finished with the future part. kinda of a strange reply though.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
neuro_logik said:
You can always use Rohypnol.
hahahahahaha

Rohypnol: The best way to pick up since alcohol :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)