Thoughts on CSSA CAFS exam? (1 Viewer)

cpwincess19

HSC
Hey!
I don't know how i actually found it . I wasn't as prepared as I wanted to be but hopefully i keep my number 1 rank :D
How about you ?
What did you write for the question with the 'power' thing in it !?

coralie1994

HSC
sorry, what power thing? lol what section was it in? :)
but yeah I don't know... there was so much to write! but I hope I did alright
and wow #1, I'm sure your rank won't change :D

smartalec

HSC
it was ok but not amazing. could have also been more prepared. I'm assuming the power question she was talking about is the choose one group you have studied and discuss the power in the group. tricky question! I only a bit. I'm bot sure i I answered the question right :/
what did you girls write about for that Monique chick and her multiple role expectations? haha

coralie1994

HSC
oh yeah that one! I studied the homeless so I just wrote about how when they recover from homelessness they proceed to inspire other homeless individuals to break the cycle of homelessness LOL and I have seriously no idea about that monique chick LOL... what'd you write? :)

smartalec

HSC
that sounds pretty good :) i did the homeless as a back up and that would be a good point to make :)
the monique one was really weird...like i was trying to link it to something in the syllabus and could only think it linked to the multiple roles point about family, work, leisure and other...but then strategies, i had no idea! soi i bullshitted about resource management like time management and made up random stratefies. probs totally invalid though haha!
what option do you do? and what did you write about for the project diary?

smartalec

HSC
oh and i did that aged and crapped on about how they contribute to voting for government coz there is a significant number of them. I also crapped on about how they have wisdom. also crapped on about how they lack power. argh. haha.

coralie1994

HSC
Oh that sounds awesome! :) lol but for the diary one, I felt so lost! lol I just wrote about how it could help out with planning and shiz like that LOL... doubt it's correct!

dannielle_93

HSC
I thought the test wasn't too bad. do any of you do individuals and work? and what are your percentages for the cafs course?

coralie1994

HSC
Yep, I did individuals and work :) how did you find it? and my % so far is 84...but that'll probably drop after my trials lol and yours?

smartalec

HSC
haha i wrote something similar i think...haha. i do individuals and work as well. but we got diff questuons coz we havent finished the course.

coralie1994

HSC
same we havn't finished it either, we're only upto social factors leading to changing work patterns :)

smartalec

HSC
same we havn't finished it either, we're only upto social factors leading to changing work patterns :)
we didnt even get up to that haha! did that today actually. we only got up to the needs met through work :S
but yeah. kinda scared for cafs!

cpwincess19

HSC
I'm so screwed for individuals and work , quick question - how many laws and legislations are you all remembering for each policy ? and also any idea on what the extended response might be !?
:) thanks x

smartalec

HSC
what part of the syllabus are you talking about? I don't think there is much on laws and legislation, only like anti-discrimination/equal employment opportunity. i think .

cpwincess19

HSC
I was referring to the individuals and work topic, just generally. Don't worry I've got it sorted lol i just mailed my teacher .
How's study coming along for cafs ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)