those starting their respective courses in semester two... (1 Viewer)

leathaface

My first day ain't until next week... classes commence on the 26th for me.

Which sucks monekys balls because that's another week of bumming and I'm getting sick of it, its 5 months of bumming now and its making me depressed.

peepee

loser.
HSC
layzie bone get a job! lol
i soooooo need a job....

well my first day was ok, but i have the attention span of a goldfish
i only have to go for 2 days this semester since i have exemptions :) which is tops
but this week i have to go every day until my exemptions are confirmed grr
which means i have to be in ryde by 8am! which means i'm probably waking up at 5.30 =\
great.

anyway it was good, met some new people and stuff
but maybe i should've gone to ultimo....i had a fight with my mum about driving her car...lol

Benovista

Old Schooler
HSC
Well my car broke down... YAY what a good start!
I had to get a lift of my dad and catch the bloody train home. It was ok. I didnt know anyone and kind of sat alone *cries* Im such a nigel. I had no car to sit in and hide lmao.
Tommorow I start at another campus... so I have 2 first days.

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
It was.. strange. Boring indeed but strange cause i was on time.. and it was like a 'friendly atmosphere'...
Hopefully i'll get exemptions from the Computing parts of the course, but i dunno.. it'll only mean an arvo less so it doesn't really matter. I just don't want to have to do "Computer Essentials" *shudder* 10wks of data entry.

Made friends with some nice people.. its only a class of 15 so most of us just sorta gravitated together anyway... esp at lunch when it was fkn freezing.

My car broke down too!!! So mum drove me and picked me up, and will prolly do so until i get the car fixed.

Over all tho... not bad... expensive ($7 for a pepsi and a sandwhich o_O) but not bad

peepee

loser.
HSC
i got up at 5am for no reason today =\ they insisted i come even though i'm going to get exempted for some modules anyway
and by 2pm theyre like, oh you dont need to be here, you can go home
!!!!!
grrrr
so i've got 'unofficial exemption', so only 2 days a week for me this semester yay :)

and the price of food at ryde isn't too bad... $5 for a plate of hot food or $3.50 for two items which is alright....although sandwiches cost $3.30... but i don't know how good the hot food is lol

and i was a tightass today and parked on the street (saves me $1.60 lol)
only because the room i was in all day was near the street so yeah, i'll pay on wednesday and monday...lol

do yous have a lot of international students?

Auto Wah

peepee said:
i got up at 5am for no reason today =\ they insisted i come even though i'm going to get exempted for some modules anyway
and by 2pm theyre like, oh you dont need to be here, you can go home
!!!!!
grrrr
so i've got 'unofficial exemption', so only 2 days a week for me this semester yay :)

and the price of food at ryde isn't too bad... $5 for a plate of hot food or $3.50 for two items which is alright....although sandwiches cost $3.30... but i don't know how good the hot food is lol

and i was a tightass today and parked on the street (saves me $1.60 lol)
only because the room i was in all day was near the street so yeah, i'll pay on wednesday and monday...lol

do yous have a lot of international students?
ahem, we have a post about tafe foods, why not discuss it with me there?

tafe treats me well, teachers don't give a shit like all teachers, but they treat you like adults not like in high school. This is the only thing i like about TAFE. Tafe food is shit everywhere

Juliet

HSC
TAFE's alright, most of the teachers are good. The work in a bit different though, stuff i never heard of, i guess it needs to be now that i am doing Diploma. I get 2 days off per-week which is great!

leathaface

Shitload of my assignments in this course...

but then everything is good... I get a laugh everyday in class so its good.

peepee

loser.
HSC
i haven't been doing much since i've got so many exemptions....i'm only doing 2 modules atm! and i go two days a week
i feel like such a lazy shit...

Auto Wah

yeah i got excempted from a lot of maths subjects at Tafe. So life is good for me at the momment

Juliet

HSC
peepee said:
what course do you do juliet?
I do Diploma of Childern's Services @ Meadowbank
If you've never heard of it, its about Childcare - so relating to kids 0-5years.
Fun fun! Nappy changing is a bit weird the first time u do it, the smell just hits u like a rock lol. One thing that i really like about this course is that its like awaked the creative side of my brain which has been asleep since year 9, its like boom! u CAN draw!!! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)