Thornleigh McDonalds (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I thought I would make a TLM thread since the other McDonalds thread is all about employment. If that's what you're looking for, refer to > http://community.boredofstudies.org/492/employment/202197/mcdonalds-thread.html

So who here is a regular at TLM? :)

I think I'll go again tonight... not that I eat much but I actually quite like studying there. Yes there's quite a bit of noise but it's open 24 hours, is nice and bright, has a cafe which serves coffee(ish) and plenty of parking. Hence why it's also a popular place to have small car meets.

oobee007

HSC
I was there today after socer, soo friggen crowded.
but alot of decent loking girls serving at the counter compared with other maccas

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I was there today after socer, soo friggen crowded.
but alot of decent loking girls serving at the counter compared with other maccas
Haha... I was there studying from 9pm till midnight just then. Despite the noise, I find it really good to study there... definitely the cleanest Maccas I can think of.

em_dolan

HSC
does thonrleigh maccas have free wifi? my whole family is sick so i need to get out of the house to study, preferably somewhere with food etc. so i don't have to eat at home :p

LonelyWolf

HSC
does thonrleigh maccas have free wifi? my whole family is sick so i need to get out of the house to study, preferably somewhere with food etc. so i don't have to eat at home :p
please stop breathing

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Totally forgot about this thread :)

And it depends what time you go. I'm surprised how crowded it gets at late hours- it's not uncommon for it to be say 75% full at 11pm!

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
Went to Thornleigh maccas a couple of weeks ago,had a party a friends in Wahroonga and hadn't had anything to eat and were hungry as and decided to take my friends car and head up there at 7am was good.

Kurby

HSC
N/A
Studying at a McDonalds... thats risky. before you know it, you'll all be downing 4 Mc Tripple Big Macs an hour.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)