this weeks friends (1 Viewer)

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Joey and Rachel???!! Joey and Rachel are over, were over ages ago. Incidentally it was also a rerun. Anyway Ross and Rachel will get back together I expect, seems to be heading that way

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
erh...i prefer rachel and joey more...why did they break up again? last time i watched they had trouble making out cos rachel kept on slapping him

chepas

HSC
It was just too weird between them so I think something mutual happened and they just decided that it would not happen anymore (cos the thing with Rachel and Ross and their baby...)... it sort of faded into thin air.

Ross and Rachel better get back together eventually int he very end!!!! Last weekend friends of mine called Ross and Rachel got married - very funny. True blue!

I downloaded all the episodes up til where the Americans are at, cos I am sick of it getting interrupted by Swimming trials, reruns, whatnot - I am not happy with where the story has gone so far! There's still about 4 or so to go until the finale, so things still have time to fan out.

chepas

HSC
True true. His character shits me sometimes too, but still - Ross and Rachel: that's the couple! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)