this true or not (1 Viewer)

ellen.louise

HSC
skynet89 said:
http://www.stwing.upenn.edu/~jenf/writing/rant04.html

was trolling in one of the boredofstudies forums and i found this in one's signature and it really made me realised, all of that has happened to me.
probably a cliche topic but i honestly want to know why girls go for every option but the one in front of them.

no im not a mummys(dont even have one) boy, geeky or unadventurous. sounds indulgent but i woudlnt say im eye vomit. i'm fluent, easily hold up conversations and im not shy. so why do i always get this notion that i have to do drugs, get maggot every night and be a dickhead. i haven't changed or mimiced personally dont really wan't to but yeah share your thoughts. at the moment im just over girls, seems like in their teenage years their minds are fucked and everyone keeps telling me wait til uni. i think its becoming clearer that yeah, girls in uni would have probably settled down

cheers !
don't change! there needs to be more nice guys! do you actually tell girls when you're interested in them, or are you just wondering why they won't flirt with you? Cause sometimes girls need a little help recognising when something's there.

ellen.louise

HSC
Ennaybur said:
this one time a girl asked me to pass the salt. so i didnt. she was obviously trying to find out whether I was going to lay down and do anything for her.

Instead, I realised it was a test, and gave her a black eye. Now she knows I'm a real man.
Ur a real man now. Don't let any dumb-arse bitch mess with that.

nonsense

HSC
Ennaybur said:
this one time a girl asked me to pass the salt. so i didnt. she was obviously trying to find out whether I was going to lay down and do anything for her.

Instead, I realised it was a test, and gave her a black eye. Now she knows I'm a real man.
thats wat i call foreplay

skynet89

HSC
ellen.louise said:
don't change! there needs to be more nice guys! do you actually tell girls when you're interested in them, or are you just wondering why they won't flirt with you? Cause sometimes girls need a little help recognising when something's there.
yeah i'm still me. sucks though when you're the only single one in your group haha. i've always thought girls give you signals then you start the convo

Legham

HSC
Jachie said:
oh SNAP

what does legham have to say about all of this?
Im the one who said it :eek: thus the "apparently".

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
jumb said:
Yes, nice guys suck, but not because they're nice. It's because generally nice guys aren't being themselves and they lie to the girl. They also have no idea how girls work, they think that if they keep listening to her talk about boyfriends and keep buying her nice things, that she will suddenly wake up one day and be in love with them.
iawtc

Wait, legham's a nice guy? http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nice+guy

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Sorry i only read the first page, and noticed your numerous posts when i quoted.

And this IS a nice guy thread :wave:

Legham

HSC
Bobness said:
Sorry i only read the first page, and noticed your numerous posts when i quoted.

And this IS a nice guy thread :wave:
:confused: My first post in this thread was the first one on this last page :S lol, but whatever, i know what you mean :p

:wave:

Darkening

HSC
Why is it that the nice guys are treated so diffrently..

. maby its not the guys...

it's the girls for being stupid... !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)