This might sound like a stupid question... (1 Viewer)

Miz Janani

HSC
Our class studied "The crious incident of the dog in the night-time" as our set text for this module. But for the assessment task we didn't need any related texts.

Could I please clarify that, for all texts we study in class, we must have at least 2 related texts?

OMG >_< I can't believe I didn't realise until now.

*runs off to learn 2 texts that relate to the module*

lychnobity

HSC
Our class studied "The crious incident of the dog in the night-time" as our set text for this module. But for the assessment task we didn't need any related texts.

Could I please clarify that, for all texts we study in class, we must have at least 2 related texts?

OMG >_< I can't believe I didn't realise until now.

*runs off to learn 2 texts that relate to the module*
The ONLY modules where related texts are needed are in the Belonging Area of Study and Module C: Representation & Text (you might remember it as Conflicting Perspectives or History & Memory)

Miz Janani

HSC
The ONLY modules where related texts are needed are in the Belonging Area of Study and Module C: Representation & Text (you might remember it as Conflicting Perspectives or History & Memory)
:confused:

so...

Belonging - yes
Distinctively visual - ?? (Run Lola Run)
Close study of a text - ?? (The curious incident of the dog in the night-time)
Texts and society - into the world - ?? (Educating Rita)

Sorry.. =/

I'm really lost now..

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
No, you don't need related text for Module B. Just AOS and Module C.

I'm still having trouble finding a second related text for Module C. Was planning to have started practice exams by now, and I haven't even written the first draft for Mod B or C. FUUUUUUUCK.

Miz Janani

HSC
No, you don't need related text for Module B. Just AOS and Module C.

I'm still having trouble finding a second related text for Module C. Was planning to have started practice exams by now, and I haven't even written the first draft for Mod B or C. FUUUUUUUCK.
Oh ok thanks..

We had to have related texts for module b for an in class assessment, would that have just been a form of preperation?

Good luck..

mikaela1992

HSC
You do need at least 2 related material for module A which is distinctively visual for you, module c which you said was into the world for you and Area of study which is belonging in the HSC. The only module that doesn't require related texts is the close study of text. hope that helps

Last edited:

nightshroud

HSC
You do need at least 2 related material for module A which is distinctively visual for you, module c which you said was into the world for you and Area of study which is belonging in the HSC. The only module that doesn't require related texts is the close study of text. hope that helps

Technically, the rubric says that distinctly visual (Mod A) is one or more related text(s).
On that note, I don't believe they've ever asked for any more than just 1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)