This makes me sick... (1 Viewer)

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
i think it's alright if they are a singer and actor or whatever, but people just using their fame from acting to get into the music industry just cuz they can.. i just find really stupid.e.g. hilary duff. argh.. so loved and doing alright cuz of those little kiddies but geez she cant sing and she always sounds like she's outta breath or something. Shes a singer cuz she can be, not cuz she can sing. "if the light is off then it isn't on" ... oooh yeh, thats teaching those kiddies something. and her popularity is taking the fame away from people who are actually good, you know with record companies just wanting to make money and not really caring about the music (well the big ones, it seems).

but yeh,
Rebecca Cartwright is the most annoying person ever. Even worse than Hilary Duff.

cheesman

HSC
i think the whole idea is stupid
i doubt her singing ability already
holly valance wasnt that good
i could say the same even for kylie, it seems some of her songs are a bit too computerised
dont forget tammin sursok and bec cartright from home and away, their musical endeavours were terrible
it has come down to needing money rather than talent to get a record
just look at paris hilton
if they were actually good i wouldnt mind, but if they are going to make it onto the charts and stop quality music from getting anywhere they shouldnt bother recording

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
shouldnt bother recording? some peoples bullshit stance on musical integrity pisses me off because 99% of you would record what ever shit music was put in front of you if you were paid as much as people like minogue, cartwright, valance etc etc

blah blah blah quit your whinging you dont have to listen to it

cheesman

HSC
actually im not part of that 99%
i wouldnt just record sumthing, especially crappy stuff like that regardless of the pay
music today is too much about the money, id like to become a record dude of some sort so i can stop crappy music reaching the charts anyway

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
bullshit.
you are what? 16? 17?
wait till money becomes a scarcity in your life and try telling me what you would and wouldnt do for millions of dollars like you are now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)