• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

This is more confusing than school! (1 Viewer)

Dave T

HSC
Now tha summer has rolled around I have been thinking too much. There's a girl at school that iv'e had my eye on since last september. I have asked her to 3 dances and each time shes replied "Sorry I'm visiting my grand mother, sorry I've got things to do" and, forgot the last one. Ive gone to each dance and I didn't see her at any one of them.

I also bought her a scarf for christmas but she wasn't there the last day before the brake so I gave it to her 1st day back and hope she doesn't think I got it for her on boxing day. any ways what are your opinions because it's eating me like a piece of pie:hammer: , mmm pie...

Shes a beautiful girl and unfortunatly i've got co- op until next semester. so i won't see her for a while, we also talk once in a while and i think of her all the time excet when I'm eating pie:) .

What should i do?

Thanks D.T

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i dunno , take her to dinner somewhere or something, talk more often. Flash money, girls still like money these days right?

butch14589

HSC
Dude i suggest u sit and talk it over with her u might learn something that can help u out of the situation.... plus chicks dig a guy that listens to what they have to say.

Lori.

HSC
miss_gtr said:
SHE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU buddy
You beat me to it...

although maybe it's not like that, if she actually had a good reason to reject you those few times. I reckon you should just ask her out on a date. If she says yes, good for you, if she says no, then she just isn't that into you.

- L1n -

HSC
miss_gtr said:
SHE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU buddy

Thats harsh. lol u get straght to the pt don't cha.

Yeh man, best thing u can do sit down and talk to her about it, cause at this rate you can be in this situation for months to come. BTW IT'S WINTER, god damn it's freezing.

hyparzero

BOS Male Prostitute
HSC
Maybe she actually needed to visit her grandmother??? yeah, did you think about that?

*Lozzie*

HSC
talk to her and see whats going on thats what i wish certain guys at my school would do but they dont and then you try and talk to them about stuff and they just dont talk back its very frustrating so my advice JUST TALK TO HER AND SEE HOW SHE FEELS!!!!!!!!:)

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
You might as well forget about her because she isn’t that interested in you. Her excuses are a polite way of rejecting you. If she were really interested in you, she would go out with you.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
How she is acting is exactly what I would be doing if I wasn't into you.

Harsh, but its true.

Your options are either try more or give up.

ImSoHot

HSC
Haha. As far as I'm aware, this thread is a joke, but if not - be blunt. Tell her you're interested. Sure, it does sound like she's not that interested, but she could have inconveniently had three adequate excuses in a row. Don't just ASSUME she's not into you despite what these people are saying - because different people react differently. And if she doesn't like you you can always throw pie in her face.

*hopeful*

HSC
i wanna know what country ur at cause its still pretty cold where im at...

ask her best friend 2 the next dance and try to get the inside goss from her

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)