• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

This is for all you 50 Cent haters! (1 Viewer)

Gangels

HSC
50 Cent is really gay, i have no respect for this man...............

Who wants to Roshambo me about it, I'll take you on!:chainsaw:

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
*licks gangels nuts* oh shit wait thats not the game :(
lucky you are on an Aussie site with Aussies and not on boxden or that would have been quoted in someones signature haha....

you would also have to put a "no homo" to show you aren't gay...you are just homophobic

PS...50 cent is wack...i used to like him..i liked GRODT and power of the dollar...but the massacre sucked balls...but dont think i like the game even better...the game put out 3 gay mixtapes dissing 50 cent...and 50 released like one song...haha tell me who wins that "beef"???

robbie1

HSC
imitation is the greatest form of flattery :)

Gangels

HSC
robbie1 said:
imitation is the greatest form of flattery :)
Bahahahahahahahaha, you should keep telling yourself that. But its not really immitation. Do you think that Mad mag flatter people? Or skit comedies? I'd say its more insulting than flattery.

I've got it, flattery is the greatest form of immitation. Or is it? Yes, yes it is. But then...........:)

robbie1

HSC
passion89 said:
You are god :)
actually, if anything God wants him to succeed

or at the very least he wants him around

you see, when he was shot 9 times, God could have called him up but instead sent him back out to fight....to live his dream and to inspire people all over the world with his rags to riches story and his incredible victory against adversity

hence the line "there aint nothin they can do to stop my shine. this is God's plan homie, this aint mine" in the song 'if i cant'

:)

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Crestwood's_G said:
lucky you are on an Aussie site with Aussies and not on boxden or that would have been quoted in someones signature haha....

you would also have to put a "no homo" to show you aren't gay...you are just homophobic

PS...50 cent is wack...i used to like him..i liked GRODT and power of the dollar...but the massacre sucked balls...but dont think i like the game even better...the game put out 3 gay mixtapes dissing 50 cent...and 50 released like one song...haha tell me who wins that "beef"???
Another BX'er? :)

Gangels

HSC
robbie1 said:
actually, if anything God wants him to succeed

or at the very least he wants him around

you see, when he was shot 9 times, God could have called him up but instead sent him back out to fight....to live his dream and to inspire people all over the world with his rags to riches story and his incredible victory against adversity

hence the line "there aint nothin they can do to stop my shine. this is God's plan homie, this aint mine" in the song 'if i cant'

:)
Thats it! Im converting to paganism. No way in hell am i gonna bow down to a god who likes 50 Cent.

I have a theory. When people get shot, is it better to die, or lie there in massive pain. Die! Obviously God wants 50 cent to suffer as much as possible, otherwise he would've given him a half decent childhood.

Heres the plan, im starting a religion, the camels, i am the prince of camels and you shall all be treated like kings and 50 cent shall be treated like the arse of an elepahant. :)

Long live Punk Cabaret!

sexy-cinderella

HSC
this is a known fact, since when has it been cool to get shot at and not shoot back - jadakiss.

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
rap is meh, and 50 cent is no different (bring on the flaming huh?)

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
lol ok i may have been a little too generous there, i think of it more as meh though because i never willingly bring myself to listen to him, i've heard more of his stuff than i wanted to. glad i don't listen to the radio anymore :)

Pilgrim

HSC
dillian said:
FUNKOARS KICK THE SHIT OUT OF ALL THESE WHACK CUNTS

WWW.FUNKOARS.COM
Shut the fuck up retard.

It's annoying hearing people diss 50 cent now that he sold out and became successful. Everyone is jumping on the games dick too. They're both lame. The whole beef was over nothing really.

50 cent was good, stop acting like you never liked him. Fair enough he's a piece of shit now, just get over him. I'm really starting to think people who hate 50 cent are more stupid than people who like him. Atleast most have a reason for liking him. People who hate him are following the trend.

Hearing people say Gunot is also lame. That shit was cool AGES AGO. Its like a joke you hear a million times, after the first time it gets old.

I 'nothing' 50 cent. He was good. He became shit. Now he is nothing. Treat him so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)