This Game I used to Play (1 Viewer)

Weezy-F-Baby

HSC
Hey guys I am just wondering if anyone could help me remeber the name of the game.
Basically You'd start as like just a person and you have a certian amount of money you can use to but shield and weapons and then you start your journey.
The game is kind of like diablo and it involves you the character walking around killing witches and animals and when they die they drop like a small bag of money.

I used to love playing it and really want to get into it after school finishes...
so please help me remember the name....give suggestions...or guesses
Cheers

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
You should play Baldur's Gate, irrespective of what game you're talking about. Chances are it's a lot better.

Weezy-F-Baby

HSC
thanks looks good.
I remember the game i used to play had the screen intro (you know, where it says play - options - load - exit ) it had like a grim reeper with one of his weapons...I always remember that when i think about the game

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Nox? Yeah, Nox was alright. Better than Diablo, but still more of a dungeon crawler than an RPG.

Anyway, mate, try these:

Hmm. My entire top ten would probably be, not in order:
Half-Life 1 (including Op Forces x-pack) (number 2 is pretty good, too, but doesn't capture the same atmosphere)
Deus Ex 1 (I hear number 2 isn't that good)
Fallout 1
Fallout 2
Baldur's Gate 1 (number 2 is OK)
Icewind Dale 1 (number 2 is OK)
Planescape: Torment
SW: Knights of the Old Republic 1 (number 2 is great but was rushed towards the end)
Morrowind
Bloodlines

I imagine Oblivion and NWN2 will be on it once I play them.

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
Oh that reminds me. There's this game I played once.

It's an online game, very similar to Supermonkeyballs, where you roll a ball from the starting point to a goal on slopes and curves without making it roll over the edge.

If anyone knows the link, please post.

On second thoughts I'll start my own thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)