Thinking about doing an all nighter (1 Viewer)

Santah

HSC
Or at least going to about 4am, then get in about 3-4 hours sleep before exam.

Anyone else doing it?

Jayphen

super disco breakin'
HSC
Don't do it.

I did it before the half-yearly modern exam.

Most of what I wrote made no sense - I started to freak out during the exam because as I was writing, I was noticing I was repeating myself and my sentence structure was terrible. I felt physically sick after it from sleep dep combined with pushing my brain to the limit. (and I should be used to it since I go to raves pretty regularly)

It won't help - your best bet is to go to sleep right now, and wake up earlier (maybe 6am) and study then. You will remember alot more, and you will feel a hell of a lot better.

crossmyheart

HSC
yep i am goin to goto sleep mb bout 4

have a couple of hours sleep

and all should be well if u can handle it

coffee.

positive

HSC
lol don't do coffee, it messes up your concentration. I can pull an all nighter tho cuz I went to sleep a few hours after todays chem exam and woke up just now haha.

Santah

HSC
yeah I had a sleep from 2-5pm this afternoon so I think I can go to about 4 then have around 3 hours sleep and be ok for the exam.

moffie_bottom

HSC
I'm probably going to go until about 2/3am...considering that I *started* studying around 8:30pm tonight...

Heh. I have a substantial gift for bullshitting in exams. I've done this before all before.

Worried? Nah. This is called denial :)

_Benji_

HSC
moffie_bottom said:
I'm probably going to go until about 2/3am...considering that I *started* studying around 8:30pm tonight...

Heh. I have a substantial gift for bullshitting in exams. I've done this before all before.

Worried? Nah. This is called denial :)
oh god.... there's someone else? Denial is beautiful....except i think i may cry upon reading section 2 q....30 marks is so much to bullshit!! :O
yes...i am sitting here....procrastinating....half reading WW1 notes that i havent looked at since trials exclaiming every few mins "shit....i forgot russia was in the war" etc.... lol.... i'm relying on bullshitting....only have to fill 10marks worth ;)

05er

HSC
*raises hand for the all-nighter club*
I don't know why I'm doing this. I'm only doing Russia and most of it is just reiteratting what everything else says.

BUT HEEEEYYYY I LIKE V!

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Im doing an all-nighter. I can stay awake all night and do perfectly well in exams. Its a bad habit but ohh well. Just have a shower in the night and before the exam, and drink coffee. Works for me. ONLY ONE MORE NIGHT OF THIS BULLSHIT, i think i can manage.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
i wont be doing an all nighter, im cramming a whole year into a night...i want to try an sleep in an hour or two....i really do hate modern...

positive

HSC
Blah I'm so sick of Modern that I'm gonna take a major gamble and only prepare one answer for each section...

Let's hope they give me the questions I want, or Im screwed!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
dont stay up people. it's the worse thing for a 3 hr writing exam. no more to be said.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Ohhhh risky. But i cant do that- Modern History counts. I dnt care if it takes me all night, im craming the major sections of the syllabus. Also, the fact i have S&C as well tommorow- i feel like vomiting. I havent even studied for that, but 1.5hours break plus constant bullshitting will probaly work like my trials.

I feel sick. I am so over this.

Santah

HSC
Hi I'm still going :)

Plan to finish Germany by 2am (I've got my uber summary notes written, now im just memorising them as best i can). From 2am onwards I'm going to do Albert Speer. After that just do some light reading through text books for ww1 and Indochina.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)