Thing at Goethe Institute (1 Viewer)

Peartie

HSC
Anyone going to the Continuers (next Friday) or the Extension (13th May) things at the Goethe Institute?

elisabeth

HSC
Yeah, I'm going to the continuers' one.

It's on the same day as the English excursion to a King Lear production at Bondi, but which one sounds more interesting? I'd already paid for the English one, faxed off the German permission slip, realised they were on the same day and am currently trying to get a refund for the English.

Did you go to the last OHS lesson Peartie?

Peartie

HSC
I dont do OHS.....I actually have a teacher :p

See you there

(i get TWO days off :p)

elisabeth

HSC
Well, lucky you. Of course, -my- teacher will never nag me for not handing in homework, not turning up to a lesson, being late... :p

I wonder how many people will be there then, if it's open to all schools.

Peartie

HSC
my teacher...nag 2 hand in hw? care if we're late? she has the right attitude and says that its our futures (course her theory was ruined there this morning when she didnt turn up @ 730 for our extension class :p )

I think it is open to all schools but as far as i can tell its not going 2 b to busy....from what my teacher is saying...but who knows? I have 2 catch the train at 8am then walk from edgecliff...hope its not to far....see u there

german rock on

HSC
I've been to goethe institute b4 and yeah the walk to it is not that long from station...

Can somoene fill me in what exactly is this german continuers thing about? Like wat stuff would be happening there this friday?

Peartie

HSC
Its just some activities (i know the extension one is based on the monologues) and just helps to improve ur Deutsch

mylegshurt

HSC
does anyone know how hands on it is? like will it just be lectures or will we have to do stuff, cause my german sucks!

Peartie

HSC
mylegshurt said:
does anyone know how hands on it is? like will it just be lectures or will we have to do stuff, cause my german sucks!
pretty sure that we do get involved there...because we get split up in2 groups to do things...

Peartie

HSC
It was pretty good

we got ther 42 minutes late of course.....

Rot 1

What groups were u in?

Last edited:

elisabeth

HSC
I was pissed cause I got up at the crack of dawn and arrived on time... only to be kept waiting for aages.

I was in Blau 2. Which school do you go to? Maybe you and I saw each other or talked and didn't know it.

Peartie

HSC
Barker....

We were the ones that arrived at 945.......Possibly but i doubt it coz i didnt really talk 2 ne1 outsidea my skool or the group i went on xchange with

elisabeth

HSC
Yeah, I just looked at the subjects you do, nobody I talked to did that combination.

It was a good day though, wouldn't mind going again (especially if it meant missing something as boring as King Lear...)

Peartie

HSC
Hear Hear

and i do miss King Lear again...on Friday next week for extension :p

lovetheoc

HSC
i was there

I was there, I thought it was heaps good. Can't remember what group I was in though...one of the blaus

Peartie

HSC
So is ne1 else going to the Extension one or is it just me?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)