Thieves! (1 Viewer)

SlipStream

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
lol since when is one 'not smart' if they choose to do senior science? is it a really derelict subject or something? (i don't do it)
The subject is so easy it's a joke - usually associated with texta-sniffers (sorry, intellectually disadvantaged) due to immense easiness. Some Qs are so easy, you think they are trick Qs. The boys and I covered the whole course in an hour.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
It's certainly easier to get used to limit driving in a charade or a volvo....

Aside: I did 3U maths in yr11, started 4U English in yr 12 but dropped it because of the workload. Ended up with 3U of english and 5U of history.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
SlipStream said:
And driving is driving - I still find driving a 3-cyl Charade entertaining; it's a car with limits that are within reach - a car one has to drive, not a car that anyone can can "drive", like a BMW M5 - too many electronic gizmos that contaminate the purity of driving and separate the driver from the experience. A car should link you with the road - becoming "one with the car" - not communicate an ideal sensory image of the road to you through a myriad of artificial controls.
hahaha...that sounded like such bullshit

it takes a driver to push an M5 to it's absolute limits too you know :rolleyes:

but it's ok, like said, it sounded like bullshit, but you've got a point....like when did F1 cease to be exciting? well...try when technology overtook and stopped just assisting the driver :)

SlipStream

HSC
loquasagacious said:
It's certainly easier to get used to limit driving in a charade or a volvo....

Aside: I did 3U maths in yr11, started 4U English in yr 12 but dropped it because of the workload. Ended up with 3U of english and 5U of history.
Yeh, EE2 is pretty crazy. I was looking forward to making my movie (about cars; yeh you think you know someone... :p) - I had heaps and heaps of original ideas (which is the key to success in EE2, originality) ... but fruition was not to be, as I had to teach myself modules in five of my six subjects I had missed by being at a different school through term 1. The workload was insane, and combined with work putting me on all weekend. There were many many early mornings. It was truly horrible. I had to do Area of Study twice.. twice!!

Back on topic: braad, of course you know what I mean. :p You're only confused cos you know I'm right - it's the topic for my Editor's column of Bespoke Magazine: the argument of the purity of driving and the justification of electronic interference. THE STIG DOESN'T USE TCS OR ASM!!! ;)

HighMark

HSC
Craving ever more attention Slippy! :)

"Are you sure they were stolen and not confiscated by the fashion police???"

:)

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
To the people who think it's funny/smart/cool to steal P plates off other people's cars, can you please go and get fucked. I'm so sick of my P plates going missing, I've only got two now when I used to have about 8 or 10. F***ing cheap assholes

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
I agree hugely annoying. Since I moved to Canberra though I havn't needed to display them. The green Ps equivalent here don't dispay Ps (but are still on a Provisional licence).

Das Einzige

webnet starr celbrity
In one of my many antler-based rooms. This one is
HSC
You know it's really not hard to tape your Ps to the interior of your windows you stupid fucks... and where do you all live, in Lakemba or somewhere similar? I've never had anything stolen, no P plates, no nothing. I leave ladders strapped to my racks and tools in the tray of my ute and nothing has ever been taken no matter what dodgy alley I park in. Something wrong with you, ALL of you.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Yeah, my car has power winders.
of course you would put your P's on your side windows...

daddyk...i have no fucking idea, they've come and argued, so stupid...

where's the old crew?

JimMorrison

HSC
N/A
Try owning a Rotary... I'm just glad I don't live in Sydney, I would constantly worry about grills and headlight surrounds getting stolen because they're worth a mint.

Thieving fucks. At least your car is still there.

Death to car thieves.

7th Sign

HSC
man what low knt they must be stupid ass knts to steal the 20 doller hub caps what a waste re sale would be nothing...about the hu but dam they may be bale to get a new face if their that smart....yet theives are ucked...

I am worried about putting some stuff in my car theives are screwd they go for any thing...especially in this area like 20 mins away form me...my area is pretty good like up market then theirs this area like slums 20 mins away and u need to go their to catch the train lol...like every ones cars get stolen or broken into which suck hard...:(

theives can die....hope u get the hub caps back and the hu man and smash the fuck out of their car...thats even if they can afford on the cheap bastards

SlipStream

HSC
braad said:
daddyk...i have no fucking idea, they've come and argued, so stupid...

where's the old crew?
Hey! :) *waves*

Schroedinger said:
Hahahahahahhahahahhahhahaa. You're a fucking retard. Man, I don't even have a car, I don't see the fucking point in spending thousands of dollars on a constantly depreciating costly pile of shit.
You're posting in the wrong room, champ. Here. And don't make the same mistake of coming in the Cars and Automobiles Room again please.

7th Sign

HSC
loquasagacious said:
I know people who used to steal Ps as a joke....
uck them man biggest dickead ever!!! shit heads that do that

i have the front one in my front window and I have to have the back one on the number plate as my window tinit is too heavy...some idiot stole one and I almost got fined by the cops for not have p's on my car!!!!!!! :mad:

any way my car is going to get cased soon I know it I had a dream the other night these knts tried to rob it when it was parked at coles and they couldnt start it lol I cant even start it some times its got all this immobilizer lock shit :rolleyes:

but some big ticket items thieves will go for on my ride are the dvd,tv, deep dish rims,axs seat covers lol thieves liek these good on re sale....im screwd...most of this shit sisnt even insured i will kill thieves if they get me...

Last edited:

7th Sign

HSC
DaddyK said:
LOL slipstream. I wouldn't be surprised if your a wog 7th sign.

no im actually european I would not be surprised if your some aussie kid with a outback accent :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)