These Exams Blow! (1 Viewer)

Necros87

meh
HSC
N/A
amen!!!, im so over education and tests, like apart from being a movie critic are we going to prepare an essay using a given text and a couple we picked ourselvs???

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
I disagree, and would like to propose an alternative theory:

These exams suck.

This is clearly evident in English Paper II, "Modules", in which the composer uses techniques such as "three questions that require us to ramble on with various knoweldge that I don't have". This is an obvious example of an exam that sucks.

Angel45

HSC
Not long and it will all be over - it's worth it for the huge relief u feel when it's done...just power thru it so least u know u did ur best!!

best of luck

Ace-Of-Spades

HSC
I swear English blows the most, maybe i can use the other subjects...thats why i chose them, but srsly, why do we have to learn this garbage.
If there gonna force us to do english, why dont they teach us how to write letters, read etc instead of this utter crap they got going. Maybe doing that would elliminate the demand for that "Reading Writing Hotline"....1300etc...
Which leads me to Pauleen Hanson, whinging that ppl cant speak the language, once again, look at the shit we're being forced to leanr....

...anyway, tomorrow when i get home, i swear, i am gonna burn my Emma and Shakespear sheets, the rest will be saved for the bonfire!

Hempy

Ace-Of-Spades said:
Its quite simple, these exams blow...I just want them to be BLOODY over!
I understand your pain. I am dreading my last week, I have an exam every day but one, and the papers I am dreading most are then. I will be terrified. Why can't it be over now? But once it's over it's over...you could make one of those ticker things to help.

NO_DOUBT

HSC
Heya

Ace-Of-Spades said:
Its quite simple, these exams blow...I just want them to be BLOODY over!

I hear ya!! LOL
Ur so cute wen ur angry and complaining..
See ya at the bonfire fo' sho!!

Later Sexy, Xox

The_Shaman

HSC
oh yeh exams suck fo sure, but its the best damn feeling after you finish just one... so i cant even comprehend finishing all of em, going to be freakin orgasmic

DeanM

HSC
not long to go... keep telling yourself that.. thats what i do, if i didnt tell myself that, i think id go mad...

Ace-Of-Spades

HSC
Yep, cant wait till there all over!

NO_DOUBT said:
I hear ya!! LOL
Ur so cute wen ur angry and complaining..
See ya at the bonfire fo' sho!!

Later Sexy, Xox
See ya there babe xox

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)