There is no spoon? (1 Viewer)

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
What are your views on spooning?

Personally im all for it but i hear mates of mine saying is wierd and uncomfortable.

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
i got no problem ... and neither does my partner as far as i hav noticed :uhhuh:

wats there to be uncomfortable about ... :confused: ... the transfer of fluids? ... bah get ova it ... grow up ... :p

pcwizz

BabySilver

HSC
well that depends.... I mean spooning as in just lying back to front & cuddling is nice, but spooning as in the sexual position.. i dun care for it mu8ch, never liked it, it feels werid

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
spooning as in cuddling is the best. especially nudie when yr sleeping- its so nice, thats what love is all about.

as a sex position, its nice, but can be a little difficult to manouvre... could be cos of relative height difference in partners?? i dunno

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
spooning as in cuddling is the best. especially nudie when yr sleeping- its so nice, thats what love is all about.

as a sex position, its nice, but can be a little difficult to manouvre... could be cos of relative height difference in partners?? i dunno
No I think it actually makes height differences easier to accomodate...because your groins har positioned at the relatively same place...

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Except for the cuddling, not a great fan of it to be honest...

Acid

HSC
Yer, will have to go with the others on this one. It's not the ideal position for thrusting but cuddling it's fine. :)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Acid said:
Yer, will have to go with the others on this one. It's not the ideal position for thrusting but cuddling it's fine. :)
I like it because its very intimate (as asqy was quick to point out for me!)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
yeah, i'm not a big fan either (when it comes to sex) but nothing beats the feeling of waking up cuddling :)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
never tried it as a position but it's the best feeling having someone wrapped around you :)
must be a bit uncomfortable for the guy though, wouldn't your arm fall asleep? :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)