them Sydney Trains moments (3 Viewers)

lychnobity

HSC
Re: cityrail moments

I hate children on trains. Especially loud/noisy/out of control children. Except just today some random Indian lady's kid was chucking a tantrum, and then stands next to me (I'm in the aisle seat) and just starts watching w/e I'm watching on my ipod.

I could hear everyone thanking me for shutting up the little thing.

Also, I was in the standing area once when an Asian old man and his toddler get on. No seats available. So the kid just starts crying and wailing at the seated people for 20 mins until one of them finally gets up so he can sit. The toddler stops crying/wailing right away, the things children get away with.

MysteryGenius

HSC

haha oh lawd, that sucks! sometimes i wish kids had a mute button..

anyway, so these tradies were talking about how much they love 'peggin plaster at the trains' and they were going on about the time they got one of their mates drunk and waited for him to pass out so they could put a purple dildo between his hands and duct tape them together
lol

sinophile

HSC
N/A

Also, I was in the standing area once when an Asian old man and his toddler get on. No seats available. So the kid just starts crying and wailing at the seated people for 20 mins until one of them finally gets up so he can sit. The toddler stops crying/wailing right away, the things children get away with.
Thats just assholish- the fact that nobody got up so a OLD MAN and a TODDLER could sit. Chivalry is dead I tell ya.

HSC
Uni Grad

Thats just assholish- the fact that nobody got up so a OLD MAN and a TODDLER could sit. Chivalry is dead I tell ya.
stfu you would have touched the child inappropriately you creep

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

I don't think so - he likes the Asian women ones around his age. Not young children.

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A

I hate children on trains. Especially loud/noisy/out of control children. Except just today some random Indian lady's kid was chucking a tantrum, and then stands next to me (I'm in the aisle seat) and just starts watching w/e I'm watching on my ipod.

I could hear everyone thanking me for shutting up the little thing.

i always get up for old people and people with small children.

i look down on people who dont.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC

Yesterday two bogans sitting right at the front of the carriage near the doors playing music loud off their phones. Another day on CityRail.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

a lady sat next to me then proceeded to loudly discuss relationship problems with her friend on the hpone for what was close to the whole trip

It was about 7 in the morning and not a good start to the day.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC

Some guy was talking loudly about semen today on the train.

Reminded me of "Clive" from the Chaser.

LonelyWolf

HSC

i always get up for old people and people with small children.

i look down on people who dont.
i only give up my seat to white people, seriously. If you lived in my area you'd understand why.

LonelyWolf

HSC

Catching a country train the other day, the door's glass window was completely gone. I stuck my head out, it was fun.

Oh wednesday arvo, this fat noongah bitch and i presume her toddler daughter got on sat down and started playing shitty rnb on her phone. She sang along to it quite terribly, while constantly telling her toddler to shut the fuck up. Then the three other people on the carriage, all westie tradies btw completely go off at her. hmmm

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

the slightly too loud commuter

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

[youtube]eJFIwf_KsJc[/youtube]

Azure

Premium Member
HSC

Today on the train I was blasting Rebecca Black out me phone with me sons mum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)