The Woolworths Thread (1 Viewer)

lizzay2348

HSC
Also, those hard plastic sleeves fall off all the time. Extremely annoying! Laminating FTW
Yes. Irritating as fuck.

Also omg price changes today :( So many tickets I had to replace in bakery!
And lol at the green arrows having to be pulled off a shitload of grocery products due to more price changes today (they only put them up yesterday!!!)

Also the DVD about this lower prices thing (with Greg Foran) is so dull :( Such a waste of five minutes!

bdude

HSC
Mum and Dad just got back from shopping and said there was some guy in Woolworths Devonport giving out free samples and selling a ShamWow ripoff. I don't think Woolworths would let someone demo a product they didn't actually sell themselves?

lordtopcat

Woolworths Bitch
HSC
assuming ISIS replaces Back office and Stock management. theres no People planner or Paymas or Preceda people or Homeshop
We don't use People Planner for our rostering over here, we use a web based application through Citrix (Which I'll take a screenie of tomorrow)

Managers office computers do not have StoreLine, due to licensing restrictions. Apparently these machines are 'primarily deployed for using the CoreComms application'
Our Manager's computer has everything that a normal workstation does.

lizzay2348

HSC
I applied for a job at Coles today, but one that I actually want to get.
Oh my god the nerves of waiting to hear back!!!

HSC
Woo my friend is back from holidays :D I went up to work last night and hadn't seen him in forever, god i missed our "gossiping" sessions in liquor.

Plus my boss might be making the supervisor (shes on holidays atm wooohoooo! whose ignored the fact i slid over on sunday, back to a checkout chick. Funniest shiz though, Me and two other co workers were standing in liquor gossiping (I wasn't working) and my boss comes over and joins in with us haha god love her.

PyroTek

HSC
Well, seeing as I'm a Woolies worker........?

But k, thanks for making me feel unwelcome among colleagues.
Don't listen to iMathew, Best of luck lizzay. Once a fresh food person, always a fresh food person :p. :D

Stick around and feel free to make comparisons :).
What job are you going for anyway?
Pyro

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Don't listen to iMathew, Best of luck lizzay. Once a fresh food person, always a fresh food person :p. :D

Stick around and feel free to make comparisons :).
What job are you going for anyway?
Pyro
Thanks PyroTek :) Of course I'm gonna stick around, this thread is the highlight of many nights/4 am wake ups!
I applied for deli 2ic :) Doubt I'll get it though, lol. I've worked in deli & all that before, but yeah idk.

perhaps the 'applying at coles' thing did that for you..

kidding.
<3
what role was it?

EDIT: IMathew, you realise this is wixxy?
Haha <3 you

EDIT: obvs I am unbanned!

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC

Oh my bad, for some reason blocked you out and didn't realize you worked for the company when i posted that lol.
I wasn't being rude or trying to make you feel unwelcomed in anyway, I said "best of luck" etc, that's probably the nicest way I could have said it to somebody who i thought may have accidentally posted in the wrong thread :)

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Oh my bad, for some reason blocked you out and didn't realize you worked for the company when i posted that lol.
I wasn't being rude or trying to make you feel unwelcomed in anyway, I said "best of luck" etc, that's probably the nicest way I could have said it to somebody who i thought may have accidentally posted in the wrong thread :)
Haha ok :p

Coles thread is dead anyway!

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
Haha I know, would be nice if people used it, would be good to see a bit more of how coles works and have some competition in this forum hehe.

yoddle

is cool
HSC
Yes. Irritating as fuck.

Also omg price changes today :( So many tickets I had to replace in bakery!
And lol at the green arrows having to be pulled off a shitload of grocery products due to more price changes today (they only put them up yesterday!!!)

Also the DVD about this lower prices thing (with Greg Foran) is so dull :( Such a waste of five minutes!
I know right?!?! I actually replaced nearly all the green tickets in the vitamin section today, it's like...was the whole RSP thing just a massive scam?

I know, I was like "iMathew, calm down".

Hey so what happens with staffing homeshop in-store? Does every store have a homeshop team? Cos it says the first deliveries are being made in Tasmania on Thursday (our town was included in the coverage area) but there has been no mention of it at all in-store, and nothing on the all-departments roster. Would ours get delivered from Inceston do you think?

I'm going to see what work is going on in Nontrade tomoz as the 2IC comes back next week and what I've seen of my hours is rank with unimportantness.

yoddle

is cool
HSC
That's encouraging, but do you know anything about homeshop?

Actually too late I'm going to watch Party Animals to get tips for my other part time job of being a sitting MP.

HSC
Hey so what happens with staffing homeshop in-store? Does every store have a homeshop team? Cos it says the first deliveries are being made in Tasmania on Thursday (our town was included in the coverage area) but there has been no mention of it at all in-store, and nothing on the all-departments roster. Would ours get delivered from Inceston do you think?

I'm going to see what work is going on in Nontrade tomoz as the 2IC comes back next week and what I've seen of my hours is rank with unimportantness.
Not all stores have a homeshop dept, AFAIK. For instance, we are the base store for our coverage area, everything is done from us. Is there a nearby store (well within say half an hour) that could have been included?

Also, I found out why they had to scan everything in the store for homeshop - its so that customer orders can be organised into how the items are placed in the store. Ours had to be redone last week since we got a new planogram since xmas.

and lol at your hours being "rank with unimportantness". I may steal that one, haha.

Haha <3 you!
Of course you do ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)