The Woolworths Thread (6 Viewers)

BSammy

HSC
Haha ok, so the only name/photo that should be static its the store managers. The Duty Manager and Duty CSM should change (possibly several time a day) depending on which managers are on shift.
i must say, i understand this,. but i seem to be the only one at my store to do so. unless i actually mention it to someone, but i can't be bothered.

also, weren't ther photots? like i said, no one cares, ours is even kinda broken.

also i'm a bit drunk so apologies for spelling

BSammy

HSC
yeah we don't either, but wasn't there space for photos? wasn't that the idea?

nanakid12

HSC
i must say, i understand this,. but i seem to be the only one at my store to do so. unless i actually mention it to someone, but i can't be bothered.

also, weren't ther photots? like i said, no one cares, ours is even kinda broken.

also i'm a bit drunk so apologies for spelling
Hey mee too!! I don't get drunk much but me a biut tipsy now :p

So yeah our store don
't have that black bored yet. Sorta gutted... wnted my pic up there. hahaha and to be a "duty csm"? wow?!?!?!

It took me a few gos to login to bored of studies. does anyone else get drunk?! hey lets all get drunk and post on this thread one night and it'll be awesme. please??!? sometime over easter?? i better go and post this quick rply catch you waeomse woolies peeps waiter :)

BSammy

HSC
Well, for that I just need to post at some point, i'm generally drunk.

BSammy

HSC
True, although I've rarely actually worked drunk. mostly from being called in after i've started drinking. not my fault at all. :p

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
It always shocks me when I go on the AllYours website and see so many stores dressing up for things like Market Day and other stuff.
Our store literally doesn't do ANYTHING, even when there are signs that say "dress up for xxx day" lol.

We're so bleak.

britto89

HSC
It always shocks me when I go on the AllYours website and see so many stores dressing up for things like Market Day and other stuff.
Our store literally doesn't do ANYTHING, even when there are signs that say "dress up for xxx day" lol.

We're so bleak.
If anyone needs a new TV the Dick Smith staff sale finishes tonight. Sorry if this sounds like an ad but the 32 inch Dick Smith brand LED is a steal for $248. Girlfriend just got one and its amazing and cheaper than anything else in its category.

nanakid12

HSC
Ummm... sorry bout that guys. Went a bit overboard last night :) I wasn't even that drunk!!

We're so bleak.
Haha do it. Doesn't matter if you're a nigel and all the customers wonder why the supervisor is wearing a space costume. BTW did you see my pics on there?? :)
One time when we dressed up in our PJs one night, I asked a customer if she was ready to come through, she didn't even know I worked there "oh you work here, haha I thought you were just some random asking if I wanted to come thru" :)

If anyone needs a new TV the Dick Smith staff sale finishes tonight. Sorry if this sounds like an ad but the 32 inch Dick Smith brand LED is a steal for $248. Girlfriend just got one and its amazing and cheaper than anything else in its category.
I bought a Sanyo 32 inch last year for like 280 with staff discount. Was gunna go with the dick smith one, but the lady told me that they've had a few returned cos of dead pixels. So yeah, that's my story. :) and I can extend my computer desktop onto it which is cool.

nanakid12

HSC
Oh yea mate, just totally ignore me :p jokes dw I'm used to it.

Pretty sure we closed good Friday and Easter Sunday and that's it. We're never open Sundays though so that don't affect me.

T 360

One of the Fresh Food Peo
HSC
Been off sick since saturday,but according to a friend from work,we now have the new phones.Apparently everyone is stuggling to work out how to work them. Might explain why yesterday I rang 5 times,and each time it rang out! lol

ytrbut

HSC
Working Monday-Thursday straight. Will be a very fun 11 days. Not entirely happy we're opening Good Friday to be honest.

nanakid12

HSC
Random: just watching abc news 24, and they showed footage of someone scanning at the checkout, with an eftpos machine which had the old logo. Ancient stock footage perhaps? They changed that in like jan 2009 right?

@ytrbut: guessing you mean that your closed Friday, and that your annoyed cause you don't get to work cos you love your job and all?? Ha.

And so does this also mean that woolies/caltex petrol stations are closed on good Friday, just out of curiosity? :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)