• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Woolworths Thread (2 Viewers)

brookie94

HSC
HAHAHA! you guys all have sick, sick minds!! lol
its ok, so do i :p

WE'RE ALL REP WHORES!!! :D

jirwin

HSC
where do we find out our rep?
User CP - it's on the main page, a table which tells you who repped you, the post u were repped on and any comments. total rep points are at the top right of the table.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
375. huzzah.

manager's last day today.
interesting to see who my next manager is. 3rd manager in 3 years. Keep em coming.

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
459 Rep Points. Mind you, I didn't even realise the rep points on BoS until I got about 400 and people kept going "+rep" onto my posts lol

HSC
you'll be fine :) :D
What a fricken anticlimax! I was all mentally prepared for a shit night and, to quote yoddle, it was McDead. My 2IC ended up staying until close (she was supposed to have left as soon as the trainees finished at 7).

Seriously, I helped in cash office for an hour. Put my limited knowledge of pick ups into practice :) Even got out in time.

Tomorrow night is going to be just as boring.

HSC
I also had a lot of fun failing Mode of Sales tonight. I did 11, 3 people passed.

One girl is being formally counselled because she did not ask for EDR two shifts in a row when I assessed her. I felt a little sadistic, tbh.

MMacka

HSC
N/A
I also had a lot of fun failing Mode of Sales tonight. I did 11, 3 people passed.

One girl is being formally counselled because she did not ask for EDR two shifts in a row when I assessed her. I felt a little sadistic, tbh.
I felt a bit bad positive repping that. :D

She is going to be so upset with being counselled.

jirwin

HSC

do they know they are being assessed? I always make sure I ask all the questions when a supervisor/manager is nearby or when I'm serving them as well.

HSC
do they know they are being assessed? I always make sure I ask all the questions when a supervisor/manager is nearby or when I'm serving them as well.
It depends. Good supervisors know how to be stealth. I was teaching a newbie supervisor how to do them last night and she was seriously standing right next to the person, which is not good. On the other hand, I did all of the express ones while filling the smokeload. So it doesn't neccessarily look like I'm listening to what they're saying.

I do think its a bit harsh that people are being written up for not asking for EDR in express, but whatevz. Some operators I will save their ass (ie one guy who was not wearing a name badge and has already failed this week I went and luckily found him a name badge in the drawer), this girl, no.

I think my SSM was quite pleased with all the fails.

EDIT: In saying all of that, for the first time in a few years I actually have a MOS sheet, so I better pick my game up.

Last edited:

bdude

HSC
Some operators I will save their ass (ie one guy who was not wearing a name badge and has already failed this week I went and luckily found him a name badge in the drawer),.
We have a box of old name badges for exactly that purpose (our old SM was really anal about them) - I was surprised to find they had a spare Bryce one the other day.

bdude

HSC
Ha, I was surprised that I found his actual name though. But there wasn't a clip, so I swapped them around with another spare.
We have spare clips as well, I think we're a little overprepared. It did come in handy when my clip broke apart the other week though.

Oh, I don't know if you want to, but if anyone wants to add me on facebook feel free to PM me for the link

ytrbut

HSC
24 hours of the finest Woolworths fun to look forward to this weekend...with a 21st in the middle. If I can move come Sunday night, I will be very surprised...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)