The WALL-E thread. (1 Viewer)

HSC
-Anfernee- said:
It looks pretty good. :)
yeah, and i am sorry but how old are you?
that movie is projected at the younger generation, sure it may have a theme and storyline that the older people can relate to, but still who would wannna sit there for over an hour watching some robot fall in love with another robot??

-Anfernee-

HSC
.:AmBeR.SmItH:. said:
that movie is projected at the younger generation, sure it may have a theme and storyline that the older people can relate to, but still who would wannna sit there for over an hour watching some robot fall in love with another robot??
i am sorry but i think you need to get back on the meds.

HSC
-Anfernee- said:
i am sorry but i think you need to get back on the meds.
right then if u think it looks so good, then please explain why?
and explain what is so good about an anaimation about one robot falling in love with another?

-Anfernee-

HSC
right then if u think it looks so good, then please explain why?
and explain what is so good about an anaimation about one robot falling in love with another?

Wall-E is going to win for best animated film. I would be SHOCKED if it didn't get nominated for best film of the year at the least.

All of the little things in the movie like his personality, the humerous "dorky" things he does, it's great. The story is good, and the love interest just puts it over the top.

it's not a flim only intended for a younger audience.

forget that the animation is ground breaking, has there ever been a better more likeable character than wall-e?

It's already enjoyed box office success in the US, it'll do the same here.

Last edited:
HSC
-Anfernee- said:
Wall-E is going to win for best animated film. I would be SHOCKED if it didn't get nominated for best film of the year at the least.

All of the little things in the movie like his personality, the humerous "dorky" things he does, it's great. The story is good, and the love interest just puts it over the top.

it's not a flim only intended for a younger audience.

forget that the animation is ground breaking, has there ever been a better more likeable character than wall-e?

It's already enjoyed box office success in the US, it'll do the same here.
haha fair enough, but to say it would be nominated for best fil of the yaer is a bit of a push i mean honestly, sure it may have all the right quirks and what not, im just sure there will be another better film

-Anfernee-

HSC
haha fair enough, but to say it would be nominated for best fil of the yaer is a bit of a push i mean honestly, sure it may have all the right quirks and what not, im just sure there will be another better film

Well, we'll just have to wait and see. You can come and see it with me if you like..:) :p

Last edited:
G

Gavvvvvin

:rolleyes:

-Anfernee-

HSC
The Kaiser said:
Pixar = Win

I don't think it will be as great as The Incredibles or Finding Nemo though, but it still looks pretty good.
The thing is, a lot of American posters who have seen it are raving about it.

I think it'll be bettter than Finding Nemo.

The Incredibles was also a decent film.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Is there actually normal spoken words in the cartoon, it looks pretty cute...but wouldn't it get just a bit irritating if it's just mumbling the whole time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)