The Vines (1 Viewer)

shimmy&shine

HSC
The Vines are playing at Annandale soon.

I was utterly obssessed with this band. I mean crazy about their music, and then poof! they kind of disappeared after Craig's diagnosis.

But they are back! Is anyone else interested in them?

And, if you remember their triple M gig, I nearly got to go, but then they said it was over 18 only. But I'm glad i didn't go, after all that controversy!

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
shimmy&shine said:
The Vines are playing at Annandale soon.

I was utterly obssessed with this band. I mean crazy about their music, and then poof! they kind of disappeared after Craig's diagnosis.

But they are back! Is anyone else interested in them?

And, if you remember their triple M gig, I nearly got to go, but then they said it was over 18 only. But I'm glad i didn't go, after all that controversy!
ahem
there is already a thread on the vines.

but yes. i love them.
so keen but so anxious to see them live, craig is so awful live from what ive seen / heard.

didnt get tix to the annandale show, im hoping they come down to wollongong, because im not going to homebake if they get announced and probably wouldnt put in the effort to see them in sydney being so worried about their live show

shimmy&shine

HSC
Yeah, about their concerts, I hear that some are absolutely amazing, really ridiculously fantastic, and others are not even worth paying $5 for.

I'm so sad that Patrick left *single tear flows down the cheek* but the trio still looks good.

Has anyone been to a Vines concert? was it any good. The best I've been to was the Foo Fighters - OH MY GOD!!!! f'en best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)