artfag

Banned
HSC
neo dies at the end of the village

porge

sorry, you've missed me
HSC
N/A
im glad i saw that, it wasnmt shit at all, the only shjit thing was the fucken 13 yr olds screming their head off everytime they saw anything red, holy jesus i just wanted to fucken smack them all in the head.
it deffiently isnt horro, its more thriller suspense, so dont go thinking youll be scared of anything, overall i kinda liked it, tho it had a feeling of predictability. ne hoo, i liked it

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
yeah if you go and see the village on the basis of what is shown in the tv preview then you will be dissapointed. However if you aren't there for the sole purpose of being scared shitless then like me you'll go away liking it

mack

Banned
HSC
I didnt get the twist at all. I came in late to the movie, was there something in the opening 10 minutes vital to the plot? Can someone PM with an answer outlining the twist?

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
i thought it was quite good. shocking promotions though, cuz ppl got let-down thinking it was an edge of your seat horror movie. if you just watch it as it is, it did pretty good. Despite what others say, i reckon the twist doesnt detract from the movie at all, infact it links everything together to something meaningful.

... M. Night S. 's 3 prev. films are prolly better. though

(Big Spoiler: )
Mack:
the twist is that the village isnt in the 19th century as decpicted through out , and the monsters are fictitious

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
the trailer made it look better than it actually was. i was fooled too >.< damn suckie movie...

the only positive to the movie is that joaquin phoenix was the star.. *drools* ;P

lengstar

HSC
i didn't remember the tv ads. i thought it was great as i'm not a horror flick person. love the suspense and i like the story as well. the creature was freaky.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Constip8edSkunk said:
i thought it was quite good. shocking promotions though, cuz ppl got let-down thinking it was an edge of your seat horror movie. if you just watch it as it is, it did pretty good. Despite what others say, i reckon the twist doesnt detract from the movie at all, infact it links everything together to something meaningful.

... M. Night S. 's 3 prev. films are prolly better. though

(Big Spoiler: )
Mack:
the twist is that the village isnt in the 19th century as decpicted through out , and the monsters are fictitious
Damn you I couldn't not read it:p

rumour

HSC
Loz#1 said:
William Hurt scares me after watching Jane Eyre last year, so maybe I'll just avoid it entirely.
I did not like that movie, everyone in my class wanted her to go with the young lawyer (the one who was in the movie for about 2 mins!) instead :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)