The USYD 'Get Fat and Fail' thread (1 Viewer)

lengy

HSC
Asians generally have a lower body weight, well the petite ones at least.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Damage Inc. said:
I don't look skinny there do I?

Cos if I do, then now I'm :(
ur arms aren't fat. well u don't look TOO skinny in the pics. don't worry. :) I'm just saying Pics.

lengy

HSC
Slept in this morning cause I couldn't really sleep last night.
I missed lunch and went straight to theatresports then to class.
After class I had the Wicked Wings Meal from KFC.

I'm still 60kg by my scales so this has been the longest time ever I've maintained this weight. Been slacking off with study and pushups but made an effort with pushups this week. I haven't met the 100 ever, but I'm on 60 this week. In an off mood at the moment but I'm determined to overcome it so I'm going to have one of my rare intense workout weight sessions and hope I feel better after it. It's probably going to screw my pushup schedules but since I haven't met them I might as well.

Skeeta

HSC
i didnt fail anything (i was very close with a 51) and am starting an exercise regime. I've run about 3km (on treadmill) every about 3-4 times a week. I dont really want to lose weight, because i've been trying to hit the 50kg barrier for years now. I weighed myself this morning and i was 50.5kg. Thinking i'd be happy. I was sad and then went for a run.

I've told myself now that the only weight i can put on is muscle mass. I'm not *fat* per se but i know i have no muscle on my body, therefore anything that i have put on is fat. Therefore i am exercising

and my boyfriend wants to kill me now :(

Skeeta

HSC
not literally kill me.

he's just like "your perfect the way you are" blah blah blah. Gets poopy with me because i dont want to eat an icecream AND a mars bar, and am happy to settle for one or the other. Every time i say "i'm going for a run to lose my tummy" he gets upset and thinks i have an eating disorder.

This coming from someone who goes to the gym everyday, takes supplements, and trains 3 days a week :confused:

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
I totally agree with the boys Skeeta. Even if you are really short, like 5ft short, 50kg is still no where near fat.

Bear in mind too that muscle is denser and therefore heavier than fat. If you are exercising and doing cardio/resistance training then you're going to put on weight, but in centimetres and body fat you'll weigh less.

And don't worry about your boyfriend. They are obliged to say that you are perfect the way you are, and they're really quite cute creatures when they get concerned. :)

tlodg

HSC
N/A
i wish i could study and eat at the same time. that could have made me actually "study". damn

tlodg

HSC
N/A
ujuphleg said:
I totally agree with the boys Skeeta. Even if you are really short, like 5ft short, 50kg is still no where near fat.

Bear in mind too that muscle is denser and therefore heavier than fat. If you are exercising and doing cardio/resistance training then you're going to put on weight, but in centimetres and body fat you'll weigh less.

And don't worry about your boyfriend. They are obliged to say that you are perfect the way you are, and they're really quite cute creatures when they get concerned. :)
true. a model who weighs 49 kg appears 42 because she has tight muscles.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
I've missed you, Latvia. :(
And in your eyes I see ribbons of color
I see us inside of each other
I feel my unconscious merge with yours
And I hear a voice say, "What's his is hers"

I'm falling into you
This dream could come true
And it feels so good falling into you

I was afraid to let you in here
Now I have learned love can't be made in fear
The walls begin to tumble down
And I can't even see the ground

Falling like a leaf, falling like a star
Finding a belief, falling where you are

Catch me, don't let me drop!
Love me, don't ever stop!

So close your eyes and let me kiss you
And while you sleep I will miss you

maybe. u like my wham! pic?

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Please guys, unncessary conversations make stressed mods cry

*points to the PM function for Lyric exchange*

J

jhakka

I'm eating leftover Thai from last night and am not at uni.

Go team!

lengy

HSC
I failed to get fat, do I get a boobie prize?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)