The University of Sydney Roll Call 2015 (1 Viewer)

chaimdeitz

HSC
Does anyone know when I have to enrol by? I already accepted my offer, but is there a deadline for enrolment?

shved

HSC
Bachelor of Engineering Honours (Flexible First Year) I

Going into Chemical and Biomolecular in Sem 2

kimsungho

l0l
HSC
Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) - Aeronautical (Space). 1st year! Anyone doing this with me :)?

esssteee

HSC
Hi guys!!

Bachelor of Science (Cell Pathology) ~ I

Last edited:

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Completed:

Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Arts (Psychology, History and Philosophy of Science, English Literature) (~mystery number)

In progress (suspended for 6 months):

Bachelor of Science (Honours) (History and Philosophy of Science)

Currently:

Bachelor of Arts, doing my last few subjects to get a history major

nb: I also work full-time for the uni, so can answer a lot of questions about processes at the university and services to support students if needed :)

plau

HSC
N/A
Hi guys. I got an offer for advanced science starting in 2015 at USYD. I am planning to major in molecular biology and genetics and I put down a second major which is medicinal chemistry. I am extremely confused as to how the units system works for this course and would love it if someone from USYD would explain how to fill it in efficiently. Thanks guys. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

williamliu96

HSC
Uni Grad
Completed:

Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Arts (Psychology, History and Philosophy of Science, English Literature) (~mystery number)

In progress (suspended for 6 months):

Bachelor of Science (Honours) (History and Philosophy of Science)

Currently:

Bachelor of Arts, doing my last few subjects to get a history major

nb: I also work full-time for the uni, so can answer a lot of questions about processes at the university and services to support students if needed :)
Why were you suspended may i ask? Was it something got to do with the protests?

Also. if your don't get an offer from Sydney University from UAC, can you speak the department or head and tell your thoughts and ambitions about the subject and possibly give you an offer through their permission? I've heard stories like this, is this true?

I've applied for IT in february rounds thats why i asked.

Last edited:

pokka

d'ohnuts
HSC
Hi guys. I got an offer for advanced science starting in 2015 at USYD. I am planning to major in molecular biology and genetics and I put down a second major which is medicinal chemistry. I am extremely confused as to how the units system works for this course and would love it if someone from USYD would explain how to fill it in efficiently. Thanks guys. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hi there! Follow the course structure here (for molecular bio major): http://sydney.edu.au/science/molecular_bioscience/future_students/mblg_study_guide.php

And the "Other units" you can fill with the units needed for the medicinal chemistry, you can follow this: http://sydney.edu.au/handbooks/science/units_of_study/table1_medicinal_chemistry.shtml

reneryK

HSC
N/A
Bachelor of Applied Science (Occupational Therapy) (year 1)

previously Bachelor of Health Sciences (Psychology) (yr 1)

Any tips on studying for anatomy and physiology would be hugely appreaciated!

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Bachelor of Applied Science (Occupational Therapy) (year 1)

previously Bachelor of Health Sciences (Psychology) (yr 1)

Any tips on studying for anatomy and physiology would be hugely appreaciated!
There aren't really any tips to follow for anatomy except to keep up with it, memorise and read up on extra material that will help you understand the termination, origin and landmarks of the neurovascular system and the muscles (it's action and supply) and organs (function and supply) of the body. All the best ~

ncisisthebest

HSC
Hey everyone
I'm studying a bachelor of advanced science. I am a first year student completeing my majors in biochemistry and molecular biology/genetics.
I'm completing the following units this semester:
-BIOL1991
-BIOL1993 (still havent decided which SSP)
-CHEM 1901 (awaiting SSP prtmission )
-MATH1011
-MATH1015

Second semester:
-MATH1013
-MATH1014
-CHEM1902
-BIOL1992
-MBLG1991
Nice to meet you all :)

JaySea2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Bachelor of Arts (Government and International Relations) / Bachelor of Laws - Year I

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)